Good News for Maryville Fans

MLREB

Arian (Tank) Baker was cleared for contact and play yesterday. It seems an iriflamation of a nerve has produced the pain and concern for Tank. A MRI revealed the situation thus putting to rest the concern with possible disk damage. Tank is taking medication and treatments and will be in uniform Friday night against Carter.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville need all the help they can get. Im glad he's back so there wont be any exuses next friday. thumb        Good Luck!

825306841[/snapback]

It is great news to get Tank back and ready. Yea there Alcoa boy like last year both starting RB's were out and your tor-na-dos still got spanked. One would think you'dd be happy to defeat the Rebels while they are 100%! Good luck with SD, hope your 100% after that game.

It is great news to get Tank back and ready.  Yea there Alcoa boy like last year both starting RB's were out and your tor-na-dos still got spanked.  One would think you'dd be happy to defeat the Rebels while they are 100%!  Good luck with SD, hope your 100% after that game.

825306875[/snapback]

I know it just scares you rebel fans to know that ALCOA is going to put up a real good fight this year. I know your nervous i've seen it first hand through the eyes of some of your players. Dustin is running the ball like he is in middle school again and on Maryville it's going to be no different. That split backfield and those smash routes are not going to work this year. I hope the Mr. UNC has time to get the ball off next week. Good Luck on the season though thumb

AlcoaBoi: Wow i think Alcoa should just go play in the NFL since their just going to stomp all over everybody. You Alcoa fans do the same thing every year. You hype your team up( which Alcoa is a very good team that in my opinion has a chance to go for the gold ball in december) will stomp the field with everyone. It was the same exact thing last year when Maryville (who returns 16 starters) turned the ball over six times at your house and still walked away with a 21 point victory. I'd be worrying about SD right now more then Maryville.