cpa vs goodpasture

cpaster

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be close and CPA can win.

Turner will not be any more of a factor than Sikes for CPA. Both teams will have matchup problems on defense against them.

I actually think Sikes will be harder to stop because of CPA's experienced QB, Pollock, who had a great passing year last year. Turner is a great player, but can the new QB get it to him against a really good defense? CPA's senior led defense will be better than Goodpasture anticipates and a tough baptism for GP's new players on offense.

Also, CPA's offensive scheme will be hard to stop for teams who haven't seen it yet, especially with no film to study yet.

I take CPA.

I don't know much about Goodpasture but that Sikes kid is one Heck of an athlete. I saw him play in the basketball state tourny and it looks like you could just lob the ball to him. If GP doesn't have athletic DB's to match Sikes then it could be a long night for GP. but then again it is the Powerhouse GOODPASTURE !

Edited by stephenzca

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!
    • I would not put too much stock into the UH over Eagleville. From what I understand they were pretty banged up in that tourney. Catcher was out, they were throwing pretty deep in their bullpen and a few key players were beat up in their infield. Sounds like they are pretty healthy heading into the district tournament. Look at their schedule, they played some really good teams. 
    • What do we need to do to help with Mr. Basketball?  
    • With June camps right around the corner, how are programs looking, reloading, any notable underclass coming in?