Alcoa and SD

Tom142

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Alcoa - and their big three, Joei, Dustin, and Brandon - on doing pretty much the same thing to South-Doyle that we did to Carter last night.

Dustin Lindsey had only six carries and ran for four touchdowns? That's sick! :D even though he didn't run for 200 yards as per the deal he made with his friend, he still should get a free meal.

It will be interesting to see how our defense stands up with Alcoa's offensive stars, they've obviously got talent in the backfield and with their big tight end/receiver.

Luckily we have a lot of talent and depth on our offense that we should be able to more than keep up with whatever they put up on the scoreboard. I'm actually hoping for a good game instead of a blow-out. Maryville needs better challenges than Carter. That game was just sick.

This sounds like the history channel! The Viking raiders have sacked and pillaged the isles of Brittania and Erin(England and Ireland or Knox Co. in this instance) and now they are going to square off against each other for domination of the Norse kingdom(Blount Co.) Have fun guys!!!!!!!!! :D:D thumb

Congratz to Alcoa for soundly winning and beginning their march to the boro. Like Maryville I expect, Coach Reid would have liked to have had a tougher test to get his team ready for the region competition to come. I hope you guys got every kid who suited into the game to help develop the future. Now we can talk about next Friday night!

we're ready for the men in black

825308607[/snapback]

I know its to early to start this but, its raining and I got all the honey-do out of the way so here go's

On a previous thread and in reference to rebelradiers comment above, found this comment:

"I'm just itching to get to Maryville next week!!!"

Well, I think the Men In Black will be ready to scrach that itch!