CPA at Riverdale

timbdp

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even with the multiplyer cpa will only be 2a, the point is riverdale has ALOT more students and besides in this case public has the advantage b/c the whole argument for the multiplyer is private schools get more recognition, not true with riverdale the were in usa today as many of you probably know...anyways its david vs. goliath, riverdale has a huge advantage

even with the multiplyer cpa will only be 2a, the point is riverdale has ALOT more students and besides in this case public has the advantage b/c the whole argument for the multiplyer is private schools get more recognition, not true with riverdale the were in usa today as many of you probably know...anyways its david vs. goliath, riverdale has a huge advantage

825309888[/snapback]

Recognition? What are you talking about? I'm not going to get into the reasons for the multiplier (that belongs on the much debated public/private threads).

You are right that it is David vs. Goliath. Riverdale can name the score in this one. Oops I broke that divepix rule again. :D

BA has 431 students...could they hang with Riverdale?

by recognition i mean this: some public school complainers say that an advantage that private has is that they draw better athletes b/c they are more likely to get a scholarship from a college b/c colleges pay "more attention" to private schools.... i was just saying that riverdale gets more press than cpa

and please antwan dont be so angry at the world...having mean posts all the time only shows you are upset about how bad your team is......bottom line right now riverdale is the only team worthy of talking any smack

Guest region4fan

According to the Daily News Journal, which tells the ACTUAL numbers that have actually shown up fo school, Rivrdaleis still th largest RC school. Their enrollment is 1873. Just wanted to clarify. TSSAA figures are incorrect. They had Oakland listed as way over 2000. We were under 1400 last year and are again this year too. So don't trust the TSSAA numbers.

As for my prediction...........Riverdale in a total bloodbath!

The game will be close-right up until kickoff. No huddle will be no problem. The biggest problem CPA will have in going no huddle, is that the offense will be on the field about 3 minutes each time they have the ball. Defense better get a quick drink and keep their helmets on.

An absolute physical, speed, experience, depth mismatch.

What is the over and under on first downs?

by recognition i mean this: some public school complainers say that an advantage that private has is that they draw better athletes b/c they are more likely to get a scholarship from a college b/c colleges pay "more attention" to private schools.... i was just saying that riverdale gets more press than cpa

and please antwan dont be so angry at the world...having mean posts all the time only shows you are upset about how bad your team is......bottom line right now riverdale is the only team worthy of talking any smack

825309913[/snapback]

What is mean about saying GP has to improve to make the playoffs? What is mean about saying CPA will get drilled? I call it like I see it (good or bad). Actually...my team is very good and has been for awhile. What's that got to do with anything? Recognition is not a factor...having an unfair advantage is.

Riverdale gets more press...because Riverdale is a much better team.

Everytime someone says anything about the privates...it is mean spirited. You must be a democrat too. You're using the same arguments.

I think you are confusing CPA with the likes of BA and MBA. BA has the DI players...year in and year out. CPA has had a couple...which is great.

I really didn't mean to get into a CPA thread (pro or con...public or private). I began this thread saying GP would have to improve. You CPA people seem to be the ones with the inferiority complex by reading something that I did not intend. I know CPA is a great school and has a great athletic program for a 1a (soon to be 2a) private nonaid giving school.

I do love the way that every time I say anything about a private school...you all go into "you're just upset your team is bad or you're mad at the world tirade or why can't we just all get along." Well my team has been very good over the last several years. If they have to improve to be a factor in the playoffs...I will say that too.

According to the Daily News Journal, which tells the ACTUAL numbers that have actually shown up fo school, Rivrdaleis still th largest RC school. Their enrollment is 1873. Just wanted to clarify. TSSAA figures are incorrect. They had Oakland listed as way over 2000. We were under 1400 last year and are again this year too. So don't trust the TSSAA numbers.

As for my prediction...........Riverdale in a total bloodbath!

825309925[/snapback]

Oakland is at 1361 on the tssaa site.