CPA at Riverdale

timbdp

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't comment...I haven't seen either team play.  drivepix can't comment on Riverdale...because he hasn't seen them this year.  It's a new coacht rule...if you haven't seen a team play...you can't comment on them.  :D

825309856[/snapback]

First of all, it's "Divepix", and secondly, you and I can comment all we want about games and teams we haven't seen - just be prepared to get people to disagree with you and when you make a comment that is challengeable, and be prepared to be challenged rather than deny you made the comment.

Now, let's quit feuding and get back to football. I have enjoyed your posts in the past and you obviously love HS football as I do.

I have a feeling that thursday nights game will set an attendance record at Riverdale. Here's why. It is on a Thursday night and to the best of my knowledge there is not anyone else playing this Thursday. Also becuase everyone wants to see what all this hype is surrounding Riverdale, wanna see if they are the real deal. Wanna see y this team is ranked #1 in the state and ranked #22 nationally (and all the players are mad because they think they are better than that). I know all the Rutherford Co. schools will be there. Especially Smyrna becuase on Friday we rolled up about 50 or 60 deep to there stadium for the Smyrna Lavergne game. And when they came out of the tunnel we were the ones standing there forming the line for them to run through to take the field. So i know they took offense to that and will return the favor on Thursday. Better get there earlier if you want a parking spot.

A score on this one is hard to predict. Last year's score was worse than I thought it would be, but the first half was competitive then Riverdale's depth took over.

Riverdale and CPA are both better this year, but Riverdale is in a different league than CPA and should dominate.

Just for fun, I predict 35-10.

I also predict CPA will compete better than some of the 5A teams on Riverdale's schedule this year. I'm hoping neither team has any significent injuries because they both have a bright future in their respective divisions.

First of all, it's "Divepix", and secondly, you and I can comment all we want about games and teams we haven't seen - just be prepared to get people to disagree with you and when you make a comment that is challengeable,  and be prepared to be challenged rather than deny you made the comment.

Now, let's quit feuding and get back to football. I have enjoyed your posts in the past and you obviously love HS football as I do.

825310036[/snapback]

Last post on the subject...show me what I said...and then denied. You can disagree all you want...that's the fun of this site. If all agreed...this would be very dull.

If we keep em under a hundred! :D

825310053[/snapback]

ylsuper.gifylsuper.gif

I'm thinking about coming to see this one...so I can comment on the game afterwards. Is that okay...drivepixy? :D Nah...all kidding aside...it will be an interesting game to see. If Riverdale is as good as advertized...it will be worthwhile to see.

Edited by Antwan

Let me just say this, if you havent seen riverdale in action you will be in for a surprise. Their team speed is unbelievable. If you have some young kids on CPA, size and speed could get into there minds, definitly one of the fastest high school teams i have ever seen in person, good luck to CPA. you will need it.