CPA at Riverdale

timbdp

Yea we are unbeleivable fast. I'm not gonna make a prediction just yet but i will really be suprised if CPA puts up 17 points on us. unbiasedspectator, i really dont know if anyone will put up 17 points on riverdales d this year. Thats how talented and bad this group of guys are, they are scary. Once again i know they were just scrimmages but they only gave up 7 points combined to MBA and Brentwood, which are two of the better teams out there. But i do think CPA is one of the more worthy teams on our schedule but yes i am expecting a blow out.

I changed my ming my prediction is 45-10

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ylsuper.gifylsuper.gif

I'm thinking about coming to see this one...so I can comment on the game afterwards.  Is that okay...drivepixy?    :lol:  Nah...all kidding aside...it will be an interesting game to see.  If Riverdale is as good as advertized...it will be worthwhile to see.

825310118[/snapback]

:D:D I hope you do come, pAntwand. It might do you good to get out from behind the computer for a while. thumb

Riverdale 120

cpa 0

Why did they open with CPA?

All the middle schools had games already scheduled

Rankin knows this is nothing but a glorified scrimmage before the season starts

and he can rest his starters and get some kids down the depth chart some playing time.

He is very smart for pulling this off it is the equivalent for Riverddale of a pre season pro game dress rehearsal.

As for Smyrna being at the game I am sure they will. Will they act like Riverdales

folks at last weeks game, no because they have more class than that.