Siegel vs. Coffee Co.

rhsfan07

my thoughts on players talking smack on this board are that only those players that will see time on the field have a right to talk. no one likes a lap dog. so rhsfan, if you are a player on the warrior squad and you graduate in 07, there's no chance you're setting foot on the field. hate taking shots at my own guys, but for third and fourth stringers to get on this board and talk a bunch of crap is ridiculous.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I am asking you, when have you actually seen their oline in action to judge it??

I haven't seen them play this year, but I know that Watson is a superior Oline coach and seems to know his stuff. Did you forget that he got rings from RHS as an Oline coach??

You just keep saying they are terrible....do you actually know anyone's name that plays on their line???You haven't been able to prove anything.

they know they got beat they can get over that fact.....but are u sayin it wouldnt leave a bad taste in your mouth if someone did that to your team??

825311680[/snapback]

Well it wasn't a coaching decision to go for 2 with under a minute left. And I hope Siegel doesn't forget it because its liable to happen again!

Edited by kevinj

Can't believe I sat here and read this string of garbage. Good luck Seigal, you are probably going to need it. CC is semi talented and very confident. I think they will have a good year. CC fans are very supportive and follow their team because they are expecting big things. But just like BIG Orange fans, if things start to crumble, they will fall off the band wagon in droves and leave only the faithful few.