Sevier County vs. Knox Halls

KFLfootball

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier Co. will win the game, but I look for Halls to be better. Sevier Co. beat a bad Seymour team. Halls lost to a decent Farragut squad in a game that should have been worse than it was.

825310665[/snapback]

Seymour looked bad because sevier co made them look that way, after the first half sevier co did just about wat ever they wanted to on the ground, Seymour isnt a bad team, so dont say that. Micheal Serafine is one of the best wr's in east tn and caleb moore can flat out play. But size and better conditioning let sevier co have there way in the 2nd. Halls is just as bad this year as they were last year, and comparing them to farragut isnt much. Farragut is nothing compared to wat they were in the late 90's. Sevier co is gonna run all over the halls d, they scored 35 on em last year, and the sc o-line wasnt very good at all, and they looked pretty dang good at seymour, i don think seymour even had a qb hurry or nethink like that. Sevier co is a lot better this year than in the past 2 yrs, halls is just another bump in the road.

Not a red devil fan by no means but......

Went to the game Friday, Halls couldn't score in a Brothel with a dump truck full of cash!

On the other hand, They DID spot the admirals 21 points (2 turn-overs and one 5 yd punt ). Heck, Farragut couldn't score from the 1" line nor the 1' line (I know there are no lines for these distances). Farragut managed to slap together a drive early in the 4th quater.

Therefore, I am looking for a smokey bear win of 10 pts plus another 7 for being the homers.

Halls-->NOTA

S.C.-->17

When I say Halls, you say dismal !

Halls!......, dismal!

Halls!......, dismal!

Edited by cooterbrown

Cooter:

Correct you are! Halls is at an all time low. I realize it is early but it looks like the Devils may record 7 or 8 looses. If they could have beaten Farragut I belive they would have won 7 or 8 games. Now it looks more like 3. They should beat S.D. Clinton, and Carter. But S.C. don't get to happy you are on the maybe list for the Devils. Don't look for a win to come easy. Never the less S.C. should win. 21-18

I saw the 2nd half of the Halls-Farragut game. Halls didn't seem to play with much energy. It looked like they had some new offensive sets, but it was just a different way to do the same thing. Run up the middle. When Halls got down 28-0 and Farragut's coach shut down the offense and put more 2nd unit kids in, Halls made a push. The Mays kid at TE looked pretty good. But I think Farragut was kind and backed off. This one could have been even worse than it was. With that said, I think Sevier Co wins by 14.

Can't say that i agree to much with the predictions. Sevier co is much better with the offense than last year and the d is boosted up to, and halls is more than likely worse than last year. Need i remind you the score last year was 35-0 sc. This game wont even be close, look for pate to have another big game, he had 175 yards in the second half alone agianst seymour. This game wont even be close on paper.

Sevier co is much better with the offense than last year and the d is boosted up to

825310879[/snapback]

How do you get that? You lose your two best players on offense,Sutton,and Parton and think you have a much better offense? Where did these kids come from that make Sevier Co better on offense,or D for that matter?

How do you get that? You lose your two best players on offense,Sutton,and Parton and think you have a much better offense? Where did these kids come from that make Sevier Co better on offense,or D for that matter?

825311032[/snapback]

Its called the kids who stepped up and filled the holes left by the seniors. The o-line is pretty good, the backs are good, and chaney looked very poised and comfortable in the pocket against seymour. Doubt me now but wait and see, this team has a lot more playmakers than you think. Tell me the last time a team scored a 91 yard touchdown pass agianst maryville? Mind you it was the jamboree, and maryville might not have been showing much but still. This offense has much more of a big play threat than in the last 2 years. the other teams in '02,and '03 had the threat they just didnt use it. Sevier co is gonna surprise some people this year, ask caleb moore how good they are. He ran all over them in the first half gained almost 90 yards, and in the second half? How about ten? ya thats wat it was. Dont look past these bears, i think they're getting back to where the program was a few years ago.

Edited by scbballfreak