Leg Cramps

BigDogDaddy

Dont wait till the night before or gameday to prevent cramps. You have to start eating and preparing for the game on Monday. You have to eat the right foods and drink plenty of water all week with bananas. Eating salty chips is good the night before but would not recomend before the game. No Poweraid or gatoraid, only water!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two go through a large bottle of Pedialyte the night before a game.  It's hard to top it for staying hydrated.

825311131[/snapback]

Ah --- The truth is coming out. Those Herndon kids are hopped up on Pedialyte. That answers a lot of questions.

Just kidding NoDoubt --- See ya in a few weeks.

PS: Daughter is at UTC and already hooked up with the UTC Mocs football team and trainers.

Ah --- The truth is coming out.  Those Herndon kids are hopped up on Pedialyte. That answers a lot of questions.

Just kidding NoDoubt --- See ya in a few weeks.

PS: Daughter is at UTC and already hooked up with the UTC Mocs football team and trainers.

825311426[/snapback]

You're exactly right MC.... my boys are "juiced" on Pedialyte. From what the junk costs.... it's probably cheaper to buy something illegal....lol :D

That's great to hear about your daughter. We're just starting to scratch the surface on the post HS possibilities...... The entire process is a little overwhelming.

See ya in a few!

Haven't heard too many pushing powerade or gatorade on here. You have to replace electrolytes in your system to prevent dehydration and dehydration prevents cramps. I don't care how much water you drink, it has 0 electrolytes. Not saying water is no good but you have to replace sodium because thats what retains the fluid in your system.

Haven't heard too many pushing powerade or gatorade on here.  You have to replace electrolytes in your system to prevent dehydration and dehydration prevents cramps.  I don't care how much water you drink, it has 0 electrolytes.  Not saying water is no good but you have to replace sodium because thats what retains the fluid in your system.

825311698[/snapback]

How true Mr. Polesit. Thats why you need to drink sports drinks or pedialyte. They not only help you from cramping they help you from heat exhaustion also.