Ooltewah vs. East Ridge

tonymontana

first off lets get the important bit out of the way:

Ooltewah 41

East Ridge 14

Now to the crap everyone is talking. Those of you from either side making remarks as to someones grammatical errors on a MESSAGE BOARD, need to get a life. Everyone on these things makes grammatical errors, because frankly, its not as important as what you are "actually" saying. And usually if you are pointing out those mistakes it is because you don't have much of an argument and therefore are looking for anything to help you out. Secondly we all now clearly know Caldwell did not play last, so lets stay off that topic... just kinda silly now. Also no need to speak about the past few years of McMinn/ Ooltewah games. Fact is the operative word in that sentence is 'past', as in not current. if you do choose to look at it for Ooltewah/ McMinn (which has absolutely nothing to do with this week by the way) then McMinn has the edge over the last 3 years 3-1(which are the only relative games to this years seniors, seeing as how anything before that has absolutely nothing to do with any players currently at the schools. And finally, this rubbish about the drugs in ANY county. Mary-Jane is the leading cash crop for the whole of Tennessee(every county), as well as, the majority of the Southeast for that matter(the climate is perfect for growth), therefore denying drugs in your county is just lunacy(that goes for Hamilton County as well). Now there is one area where McMinn outduels Hamilton County in this particular region would be Meth-Labs. Dont try to argue because fact is the only reason there are more in your area is because it is more rural and they need plenty of room for the labs because they tend to "blow-up", and when that happens they dont need manslaughter added to their charges because the neighbors are too close by. catch my drift?? :D Thats all and I hope everyone can quit the bickering

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, we all have to love StayNskool's humor every now and then!

Now, TRIBEGUY22, we were trying to focus on East Ridge until TribeMan1 brought up the McMinn/Ooltewah game and how McMinn was going to shut down some running back like you did last year - but wait, he didn't even play last year.

So read the title of the thread...Ooltewah vs. East Ridge.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

The OWLS will be ready for East Ridge. This seems to be a focused team. I think they will take care of business one week at a time. I look for Caldwell to have another big night, but not as big as Red Bank. I think the owls will mix it up a little more. Marcus had a big night against the pioneers last year and I think he will be the shinning star again this year. Lansden will return one for six also. Look for the Owls to throw it around a little more also. Ooltewah wins 45 - 13. :D

Hey GRAD, I wasn't the one who changed the topic. My first comment was on your game this week. Look it up. That being said. I'm done talking about McMinn vs Ooltewah, but yea us McMinn fans need somethin to talk about since we have a bye week this week. I'll be sure to refrain from letting my anxiousness for next week come out on this post.

Edited by TribeGuy22

tribeguy22... grad said that tribeMAN1 was the guy who got us off subject(look it up) so dont feel like everyones dogging you. we all appreciate that youre gonna at least try to focus on this week. dont fret though. after Friday night youll be able to talk all the junk you want, and all of the Ooltewah faithful will be more than willing to talk back.

Now are there any East Ridge people out there to back your squad?