Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the same people did our templates at Ooltewah that do the Super Bowl field every year....

I guess the Super Bowl is lame too... but wait, it's not as lame as an "M"...no matter what is done to it!

And the "OOLTEWAH" in the endzone looks good too! At least we can spell the rest of our name...McMinn just stops at the M!

Haha, I'm sooooo kidding! thumb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Not the SuperBowl. But enough with that...I'll agree with EVERYBODY and just wish this game was here and that it was time!

BTW: ImaOWL...keep stirring the pot, would ya? Personally I'm tired of your antics...and you say you can back it up (the rediculous things you say)? Are you psychic? Has Ooltewah beaten McMinn? Um no, prolly not. They haven't even played...so quit with the boastful posts, because until they try to win, there's nothing to back you up. GO TRIBE.

McMinn: 28

Ooltewah: 10

Wow. Not the SuperBowl. But enough with that...I'll agree with EVERYBODY and just wish this game was here and that it was time!

BTW: ImaOWL...keep stirring the pot, would ya? Personally I'm tired of your antics...and you say you can back it up (the rediculous things you say)? Are you psychic? Has Ooltewah beaten McMinn? Um no, prolly not. They haven't even played...so quit with the boastful posts, because until they try to win, there's nothing to back you up. GO TRIBE.

825318606[/snapback]

niiiiiiice bro....i didnt know you were a mchs fan. did you go to mcminn?

825318606[/snapback]

Im gonna have to say that this game is gonna be close. mcminn is young lost a lot of guys, But they always play well and find a way to win but will it be this year, im afraid to pick on this one but the owls have home fiels advantage so im going with the tribe based on gut feeling alone