Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyance are u trying to annoy big Calvin Smith becuase it will not work because he does not care. All he is interested in his all of those letters he is getting from college coaches, Clavin in my mind is way overrated: is there not anybody else McMinn could start there that plays like a mad man?

I have got it figured out I believe McMInn will get a steady dose of Caldwell on the corners and up the A or B hole. I believe coach Gatewood will chalange his offensive line to dominate McMinn and make Caldwell look like the real deal. The question is can the Tribe stop him? GO TRIBE!!!!!!

Imaowl we have 4 backs that carry the ball on a regular basis so no one back does not rack up the big yards like an I formation back does ( Caldwell ).

BY the way McMinn had 2 70+ yard runs called back againist Cumberland.

Remember the record between these two teams over the last 2 decades 16-2 (McMinn). Keep wishin Ooltewah....

Edited by TribeFan

Who cares if they dont want to give interviews after the game... The 4.5 sacks a game, look who you did it against, it was East Ridge and Red Bank wow thats doing something let me tell you... Caldwell is a good back, but he will have to do more than hit the hole fast tonight.. The Tribe D will show up to play and so will the offense.. It starts in 4 and a half hours, its almost time to go Owl hunting!!!

GO TRIBE!!!!!!