Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Oh heck yeah!  I love high school football time in southeast TN!!!

Glad to know we're all in this for the fun...What in the world would we all do if we didn't have CoachT???

About the game...Caldwell rushed for 295 official yards against Red Bank last week...but that doesn't mean anything because this is this week.  Anything can happen.  And although we all get on here and run our mouths, the only people that can prove anything are the football players.  And to one of you McMinn guys, it doesn't matter if we overlook East Ridge one bit...because none of us play.  We're just innocent little spectators stirring up trouble on CoachT.  But our football team won't overlook the "Pioneers."  Despite all the biased comments I've said on here, I think McMinn/Ooltewah game could be one of the area games of the year.  My opinion is this will determine who the better team in this region is besides Oak Ridge is.  I think either team is capable of winning, and it's going to come down to who shows up more prepared and makes the fewest errors.

We can argue players all day, but both schools have good football players on their respective teams.  I personally think DeWayne is one of the best RB's I've ever seen, but one RB alone can't win a ball game.  I can't wait for this showdown at the NEst.  It's going to be a good one!

Good luck to both teams!  And I just hope all of us CoachTers don't kill each other before then!  thumb

825312519[/snapback]

niiiiiiice...yea what we do w/ our lives if we didnt have coacht??haha

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.... i love how mcminns tone basically completely changed upon discovering Dewayne rushed for essentially 300 yards(all alone) last week haha... its great... to be honest... if i werent on coacht id be in bed... i need the sleep... but talking crap is more addictive than crack

825312581[/snapback]

I've known about him running it since it happened. I just got tired of all the bickering of who has the best group of tailbacks. The only real way to figure that out won't come till next Friday. :(

Well I'm sure Marcus Williams has rushed for over 100 yards in a game, and we all know Caldwell has... not sure about Hydas and Lowdermilk...

825312426[/snapback]

Hydas and Lowdermilk ran for right at 100 yards each against Faragut last year. Marcus has topp 100 yards several times over the past two seasons. East Ridge last year for one.

This should be a good game.. Both Mcminn and Ooltewah have good running backs, and Mcminn has some good players on D, I have never seen the Ooltewah D so I cant say anything about their D.. This should be a good game, I personally think Mcminn will win.. I cant wait to see the game in 2 weeks...

Go Tribe...