Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Once again you Ooltwewah fans are setting yourselves up for failure. You beat an average at best Red Bank team last week and you think your gonna beat us this year, and the way you sound, I'd say you think you may have a chance at running the tables in this tough region. Well it AIN'T gonna happen. I don't see how a team who went what was it, 3-7? last year thinks they are going to do so well this year. The lions are not the Cherokees boys. I've tried getting along with you guys on here, but it just won't work. Everytime I think we're gettin somewhere somebody comes along and starts talkin that Ooltewah crazy talk that you guys are known for. A lot of talkin but, not much backin up though. You guys haven't played a team like McMinn yet, and I believe you will see the difference of a quality team like McMinn and a very average Red Bank team. This one's going to be a war and I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather go to war with a Cherokee than an Owl anywday. Sooner or later you guys are going to learn not to disrespect a program with a rich tradition like ours. No, we don't have that state championship ring yet, but we plan our getting our hands on one someday in the near future. Go ahead and get your game against East Ridge and have Caldwell get another 200+yd performance, so it will make us look good when we hold him to under 100 yds.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I can see why you guys are so jealous of our program. We have always had the better players, coaches, stadium, field, females, uniforms, school facilities, and concessions. Oh yeah, we also typically have better seasons. Besides who would want there mascot to be an owl anyways?

Edited by TribeGuy22

Alright TribeGuy, who is the one being disrespectful? How is attacking our facilities, concessions, girls, and our freakin mascot doing anything for your football team. You are making yourself look ignorant that you have to go to something so pointless to defend your team. No one is jealous of your program...we have our own program that we take great pride in. The reason we think we can do well this year regardless of last years season was that last year was our rebuilding season...the 3 or 4 years before that Ooltewah has been on fire! And the reason we think we can beat McMinn is because WE CAN! I am not saying I know for a fact the owls will beat you but I know our guys are capable. And whoever wins it will be close. You are right we haven't played a team like McMinn yet and YOU also have not played a team like Ooltewah yet! I just hope your team does not think they are going to beat us so easily like your fans do. They better show up to play..because like I said before Ooltewah is not going to be easy to beat. Oh and a little trivia for you...it was your CHEROKEE INDIANS that named our town. Ooltewah is a Cherokee word meaning "owls nest"...so it only makes sense that our mascot would be the owl. And if you have a problem with it you can talk to your mascot about it lol! ;)

We named you that because we felt sorry for you. Owls are pretty weak. You haven't been on here postin till now Flip, so I believe your a little misinformed. I wasn't the one that started all of the disrespectfullnes. In fatc, I was the one trying to get everybody to calm down and stay civilized. Your boys from Ooltewah didn't wanna play that way, so I guess I'm going to be forced to take my trash talkin game to the next level. I tried being mr.nice guy, but your folks kept pushin my buttons. And for the record, I wasn't attacking anything from your school (besides the mascot) I was just saying all of our stuff is better. It's a well known fact. Ask a neutral party and they will tell you the same things I did. We have better facilities, uniforms, players(thisyearTBD)...etc. So, I'm not the one talking disrespectful. You Ooltewah fans are always like this. You talk junk and expect no one to talk junk back. Sorry, this is McMinn County and we don't play that.

Alright TribeGuy, who is the one being disrespectful? How is attacking our facilities, concessions, girls, and our freakin mascot doing anything for your football team. You are making yourself look ignorant that you have to go to something so pointless to defend your team. No one is jealous of your program...we have our own program that we take great pride in. The reason we think we can do well this year regardless of last years season was that last year was our rebuilding season...the 3 or 4 years before that Ooltewah has been on fire! And the reason we think we can beat McMinn is because WE CAN! I am not saying I know for a fact the owls will beat you but I know our guys are capable. And whoever wins it will be close. You are right we haven't played a team like McMinn yet and YOU also have not played a team like Ooltewah yet! I just hope your team does not think they are going to beat us so easily like your fans do. They better show up to play..because like I said before Ooltewah is not going to be easy to beat. Oh and a little trivia for you...it was your CHEROKEE INDIANS that named our town. Ooltewah is a Cherokee word meaning "owls nest"...so it only makes sense that our mascot would be the owl. And if you have a problem with it you can talk to your mascot about it lol!  ;)

825313457[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...man o man...you've got jokes. you could go somewhere!