Top Players in East Tn.

UCHSPAtriots

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I forget anybody...Just namin some of the names that first pop into my head....

Steven McBride (Rb McMinn County)

Robert Moore (DE McMinn County)

Trey Locke (Rb McMinn County)

Tony Swafford (Rb Hixson)

Courtney Braswell (Rb Baylor)

Duran Ferguson (Qb Kingsport DB)

Lamon Williams (WR Kingsport DB)

Terrence Scott (WR Knox Central)

Michael Wright (Rb Farragut)

Tony Elder (Rb Karns)

Aroynga Okopowuruk(DE McCallie)

Spencer Gulmire (Rb Oak Ridge)

Dewayne Caldwell (Rb Ooltewah)

Keelyn Craddock (Qb Tyner)

Drew Akins (Qb Boyd Buch)

Brent Hayes (Lb Chatt Central)

Zach Helton (Qb Knox Central)

Brandon Brown (Lb Cleveland)

Lee Smith (WR Powell)

Sorry to anybody I left out

These 3 players from Sweetwater all looked good at Tennessee senior camp, and all should be playing next year on Saturdays! All 3 could go D1 in College!

Dustin Latham - Sweetwater

Jeffery Moore - Sweetwater

Malachi Blomstrom - Sweetwater

Moore could be one of the biggest surprises in Tenn. He played out of position last year, but this year he will play his true position of WR 6'2" 190 has speed, quickness, good hands, and can go up and get the ball as good as anyone! Also Kr and and excellent DB. Very football smart!

Latham 6'0" 230 is a tough back to bring down, has good moves that can leave defenders grabing for air and deceptive quickness, but also loves to punish the defender. Also plays Lb and loves to hit on the defensive side of the ball too!

Blomstroom 6'0" 235 is a big strong Lb that loves to smash Rbs and who also has a nose for finding the ball. Also plays Fb and is a power back that is a big load to bring down.

There will definitly be alot more scouts than normal coming to Sweetwater games this year with these 3 hosses leading the show, and also a few more seniors that will play on saturdays too!

Also impressed with: Nick McFadden - Catholic

Johnathon Jones - Sequoyah

Austin James - Greenback

Jam Fine - Fulton

Jam Fine of Fulton

Albert Harris of AE

Tyrone Cobb of Fulton

Anthony McAllister of AE

Zack Helton of Knox Central

Terrence Scott of Knox Central

Thompson of Maryville

Linsey & Warren of Alcoa