Which High School has the most....................

ERA

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Well, I am not sure about how many threads that have been locked that I have been involved in...........but I sure seem to get zapped a lot by the editors. That CeCe the Censor is sure a lil tattle tale B):lol::o !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the duplication. The internet locked up just as I entered it. So I refreshed it and VOILA, 2 threads.

825314114[/snapback]

Me fix.

Ya'll probably need to read the "board rules" from time to time. Coacht is a benevolent dictator, but it is his site.

Edited by robjim

Guest region4fan

I respect Coacht and appreciate this fine site. It is his and everything is ultimately his decision on here.

It just seems like anything that is said about one particular program gets deleted and the same things or worse are said about others that stay put on the board. BTW, it isn't Coacht that takes them off...........I guess I am just a renegade though :lol: , huh?

I respect Coacht and appreciate this fine site. It is his and everything is ultimately his decision on here.

It just seems like anything that is said about one particular program gets deleted and the same things or worse are said about others that stay put on the board.  BTW, it isn't Coacht that takes them off...........I guess I am just a renegade though :lol: , huh?

825314140[/snapback]

Oh, he takes them off from time to time(see the Siegel thread he locked tonite), but most of time it's the mods who lock or delete a thread. If we lock it, you can email coacht and he can unlock it. If a mod deletes a thread then it's gone. Major infractions for that to happen.

Edited by robjim