cpa

pujo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Pujo, appreciate that coming from you. I think Boyd and DCA might have something to say in the situation, but we will take em one game at a time. Good luck to my favorite team out east, I know it will be struggle this year. Hope the "new" family member is doing well.

Edited by robjim

Your WAY ahead of yourself here, pujo. While I think CPA has been very good in the first 2 weeks, they are by no means there yet. I have not seen Boyd since I live in Middle Tennessee, but I have seen both CPA and DCA and they seem about even at this stage. CPA seems to have a much improved offense with the shotgun, but their defense is very questionable in my opinion and you will HAVE to be able to run the ball effectively against DCA, who has very talented corners and did a good job against Sikes last year.

CPA has improved more from last year than DCA and Boyd have. With DCA's improved passing and CPA's new offense and Boyd's talented skill player's we are going to be in for quite the year in 1A.

Thanks, Pujo, appreciate that coming from you. I think Boyd and DCA might have something to say in the situation, but we will take em one game at a time.

Hmmm....let`s not forget about a team from the West that beat you guys at home two years ago. Remember little QB Ryan Ross who was just a sophomore back then? He`s a senior now and full of vinegar.hoping to stay healthy for a full season.

But that was a very impressive game last night. Everyone is now giving the 1A championship to CPA.

Well...let me give a different take. Riverdale must stink this year! ;):P:PB)

"Hmmm....let`s not forget about a team from the West that beat you guys at home two years ago. Remember little QB Ryan Ross who was just a sophomore back then? He`s a senior now and full of vinegar.hoping to stay healthy for a full season."

I like playing that team from out West, especially when we go on the road. Let's see played em in 2000 and won and played in 2002 on the road and won. As long as ya'll don't come to our house we should be ok. :P

Edited by robjim

Guest region4fan

Hs sports fan.....this was the best thing to ever happen to RHS. With folk downing them and doubting them.....they will be out to show the world that they deserve their rankings and kudos. All I can say is that I am so glad we don't play them this next week!( feel sorry for SHS!!)

CPA is a great team yr in and yr out. We have always enjoyed them coming to Oakland 's camp.We missed having them this yr and hope to have them again next yr. Total class all the way!

How did the Jaquie shirts look in the stands last night??