AE vs Fulton

Falcon2

Fulton will win. A-E cant run the ball. Webb stoped A-E's running game Haris(43 yard). The second quarter killed webb with the fumble at the 10(extremely questionable) and fumbled punt. If fulton doesnt make costly turnovers like that then they will win. A-E has good atheletes Kelvin Yancey was impressive but fulron will win in the end

825317611[/snapback]

It seems to me that you're a sore loser Blah. Coming into the season Boorelly told all the Coach T folks that AE will be looking to pass if you all shut ALbert down. AE showed everybody last night that you can't just stop Albert because others will step up and hurt you..

Fulton better be prepared for a dog fight because AE still has some bad grudges from last year. The Pregame drama(the party at the Y) and the OT defeat. I'm ready for this game and I know Knoxville is ready for this game too. Like Marvin Gaye sings, "Let's get it ON!"

We READY We READY we READY

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now don't get all worked up roadrunner.......I'm not gonna start talkin bout what happened last year.....but i KNOW the Falcons will have something to say about this........and they'll do their talkin on the field.

825317527[/snapback]

He's just stating the truth. You'll find out Friday. it's going to be on...

What time will everyone be at the game? Especailly, the peeps that's going to be sitting on the 50 yard line. It's going to be like a Coach T reunion or meet and greet session going on!

Edited by AERoadrunners

He's just stating the truth.  You'll find out Friday.  it's going to be on...

What time will everyone be at the game?  Especailly, the peeps that's going to be sitting on the 50 yard line.  IT's goign to be like a Coach T reunion or meet and greet jig going on!

825318121[/snapback]

i plan on getting there pretty early... some time before 7, prolly 6:45.

look forward to the coacht meet and greet thumb

I'll be there very early....as always........was the first Falcon fan at Carter friday. I like to watch the boys warm-up. I got faith in my Falcons.....I think they'll work their butts off this week and come out ready. i can't wait. State-bound.......who knows........it's a little too early to tell in my opinion.......BUT.......we're out for a win......no matter what the reward at the end of the AE game.....whether it was a ring.......a golden ball......... the title of #1......if you've been around this rivalry for anytime at all you'd know it's more for pride than anything. Everything else is just icing on the cake! Well.....6 days til gametime!

AS ALWAYS........GO FALCONS!

Wish I could be there as well, because this is definitely the game of the week in the Knoxville area.  Is this one on TV?  Would be nice to tape.  Good luck to both teams and I hope everyone stays healthy through this one.

825318141[/snapback]

Yes this game will be televised. This game is sort of like the Maryville/Alcoa game but this one is much better ;)

Pigeon, I'll see ya on the 50.

I'll echo everyone else and say if Central wasn't playing, I'd love to go to this one. Lots of high drama and old grudges. Should be fun. I gotta go with AE at this time. My guess: 28-24 Runners.

Roadrunner: you'll be missing another good one right up the road at Central. I believe your alma mater is playing.

Roadrunner:  you'll be missing another good one right up the road at Central.  I believe your alma mater is playing.

825318495[/snapback]

You're right, ,my old high school will be playing them Bobcats. I'll be cheering for them as well. I work with one of the Central coaches and I've already started the talking there. He's really focus on this game and he won't let me bother him. That's good the Central team is taking it one game at a time and staying focus. But I'm still going with the Real Rebels in an upset in this one.

Austin East and Fulton game, usually the first game is a blow out. So you all might need to beef the score up more. thumb

It seems to me that you're a sorry loser Blah.  Coming into the season Boorelly told all the Coach T folks that AE will be looking to pass if you all shut ALbert down.  AE showed everybodylast night that you can't just stop Albert because others will step up and hurt you.. 

We READY We READY we READY

825318115[/snapback]

Im not a sore loser... i was just pointing out that if fulton doesnt make costly mistakes like webb made with the fumble at the 10 and the bobbled punt then they will win.