Rockwood and Sweetwater

TigersBball42

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigersbball42,

be careful with comparing scores. Rockwood beat Midway while Midway was using their 3rd string QB most of the game. For years Rockwood lost to Sweetwater, and it had b ecome something of mind thing. Last year we finally broke the streak. Hopefully Rockwood will come out and play but Sweetwater is a good team should be a close game.

Should be a close game, no way you can compare scores, will get you beat everytime. Sweetwater is spose to contend with Alcoa for the Region title, while Rockwood is spose to just walk into the playoffs behind them both. If Rockwood comes into this game with the right attitude and plays some good D, they can leave Civitan field a winner friday night. But it won't at all. Look for this game to go down to the final drive.

Should be a good game...Latham seems really dedicated but Sweetwater has many more weapons in store. The win over SP will help the younger players get more confidence.

They say teams show their most improvement from week one to week two, so both teams should come in ready to play. I am concerned with how Midway was able to get a push against Rockwood and wonder what would have happened if the two top rushers had made the game for the Waves.

Don't think it would have mattered in the long run, but it could have made for a closer game. Midway is solid, but I have to think Sweetwater will have a more potent running attack coming to the jungle.

As bad as I hate to go against the alma mater, I am picking Sweetwater by 6.