Siegel at Blackman

hang around the whoel game? maybe hang their heads down the whoel game... CC game siegel one way and two way starters were tired...not firing off the ball and not makin block or tackles...they were tired...bhs ran and blocked hard all game till the last play..even 2 way starters

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free pizza?? shoot im there!

harris' i dont know about you, but i do agree with your statement. bhs really is horrible on school spirit. last year when 04 graduated what little spirit we had gradutated with them. i try to talk up games and get ppl hyped but it doens happen. i love bhs and i have about 20 ppl who i can count on to be there adn cheer. but 20 isnt even a dent when you think about the 2200 that attend. its realy kinda sad.

825323278[/snapback]

thumb ;)

"04, 04, 04, 04"

Guest region4fan

Cmon, Hoolie.................what will you do with all that food if ya lose?? show us somelove, man! hs sports fan is bringing the cookies and bhsol the pizza!!!I will bring the appetite!

Haha, Blackman DOES stink with school spirit...At the pep rally, no one ever has a cheer prepared...it's always made up 30 seconds before it's our turn to cheer and we just repeat whatever the person on the mic says....it ends up being a big dud everytime....

Then again, when your team barely gets over .500 and loses to all it's rivals the year before....kind of hard to be spirited. ;)

Mmmmm.......ribs..... thumb

Edited by Blazah`05

Guest Oakland

yeh i am sure myself, the lone oakland supporter on the bball boards, will be exchanging words with the siegel army this winter. it seems like you guys have about 20 posters on that board last year

Hey guys, I hate to break it to yall, but I won't be in town to bring the pizza. I'm leaving Friday morning to go get in a hurricane. Driving to Daytona on Friday, then driving to Gainsville on Saturday for the MTSU/Florida game (hopefully the hurricane won't hit before then), and then driving to Knoxville right after the game to go to the UT/UNLV game Sunday night.