Memphis

Slash2049

Well Germantown hasn't scored more than 20 points in a game...and the defense is still very good..so i could see it being a low scoring affair.  IMO the offense finally wakes up and scores some points. thumb

825323844[/snapback]

Like I said before, I think germantown wins by 20 (30-10), I don't believe Whitehaven has the defense to stop G-Town, so if they want to make it close they'll have to turn on their high powered offense of the past.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash, I can't remember his name, but Warner has a big-play receiver and another who does his job in their timing routes. Houston will be better than last year and this week will tell how much better. Germantown will beat Whitehaven handily, 28-8. Also, Bolton is good this year, but I don't think they win the region hands down. Millington will have much to say about it, and we'll see how much this Friday night. Should be a great one as Millington is ranked high w/ that stable of backs guiding them. I know Coach NeSmith is looking to use the paper's lack of confidence in them for motivation. I see a tight, high-scoring affair: Bolton 35-31. Oh, and Auburn comes to Starkvegas next weekend. Are you planning on going to that one? I'm thinking of getting tickets.

I think I'm coming to Memphis, but I'm not sure about grabbing a ticket to the game yet. I know Bolton's d-line, and a little guy named Philip Murnin will do a good job stop Millington up the middle and off tackle, but I'm wary of our outside containment. We haven't had good db's in two years.

Who does Briarcrest play this week?

"And on a side note, I noticed BA plays Independence High out of North Carolina, the top-5 nationally ranked school that Chris Leak played for. Be a game to travel to Nashvegas for, eh?"

Actually, it's Independence High...a new school in Williamson County. BA had to fill the spot late when a team from Illinois cancelled their trip down. This game will essentially be a JV contest. Wouldn't get on I-40 for that one!

Slash, I graduated from Collierville but that's not the reason for the score. I went with a low one because of the numbers G-town has been putting up and that Whitehaven always has athletes, not groomed, but potential for close games or even upsets. i have the utmost respect for G-town, but I have not been impressed with thier performence lately