Harriman at Wartburg

kingbrian3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well isnt it nice to hear biggamer again :lol: . I bet hes started a new saying all across the world "we ready we ready we ready" but to bad it dont work or heck i would be saying it to. Wartburg has no speed lol. How can you say that crap when you guys maybe have 2 or 3 fast guys yourself. I watched the film on that Kingston game and gosh if it was the middle of winter you guys still couldnt catch a cold. It dont matter if you have speed when you cant catch the ball and run with it. Id say wartburg will come out fighting and win this game and get back on the road to the playoffs by starting it with harriman.

wartburg 21

harriman 13

Hard to say a good score when you cant catch the football.

I will say this about Harriman dropping passes, they dropped a lot but that was against Kingston and Harriman has a mental block when it comes to Kingston. They don't fear Wartburg like they do Kingston so I imagine they'll probably catch just about everything this week if they're that open again. This isn't trying to down Wartburg, but often times kids choke a bit against teams that dominate them. I don't know if it's from trying to hard or being a little scared but it happens.

The best advice for Wartburg is to not let them get open because I doubt Harriman will let 14 passes hit the ground this week after it touches their hands. That's how many hit their hands against Kingston that they didn't come up with.