Tyner @ Marion Co.

TIPHI97

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Tyner bounce back after being dominated in the second half by McCallie, or can Marion use momentum from week 1 to go 2-0?

825321980[/snapback]

Reduce the turnovers and the O-Line. No prediction on the score but the RamTrain should get on track this Friday night in Jasper. Coach Turner and his staff will have the RAMS ready to play. I don't make many promises but this I do know: The Defending Region 3-2A Champs will play a much better game this time around!!!!

Do you people really think Marion even has a chance in this game.  My prediction is as follows:

Tyner Rams running backwards down the field:

Tyner - 21

Marion - 7

Tyner only playing their backfield:

Tyner - 35

Marion - 0

Straight up:

Tyner - 56

Marion - 7

825322323[/snapback]

thumb

Tyner rolls by as many as they want no one in the region can stop them! <_<

I was the only person i know that thought marion would beat page on here last week so i'm going with the upset. marion has the best team they have had in while this year. Tyner seems to be down a little bit. IF Marion wants to win this game it will have to be clock management ,tryin to keep the Tyner defense on the field for as long as possible.

Marion wins by less than 6! ( yes i am crazy)

123kid, You stuck with your word last week after all the crap Page was telling you, but my question is are you for Marion or Grundy? You seem to know an awful lot about them both. I think I read where you were at the Grundy- Seq. game. Being from Seq. Co. its hard to pull for Marion, but I do want a Valley team to win the region, so I too pull for an upset.....

The Tyner Offensive line needs quite a bit of work. They are not only a lot smaller then usual, but they also don't seem to be very agressive. The passing game also has to improve, or teams will continue to keep eight in the box and blitz nearly every play. However, Tyner still has backs that can go the distance on any play. The Rams should win 42-14