DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be able to argue with you on that one. But! It looks like Central is playing better football right now. Maryville has all the pieces for a great team. Maryville has a good quarterback,good running backs,good receivers,good field goal kicker,very good offensive line,good defensive front 7 and an athletic secondary. Maryville is making a ton of unforced errors.  The Central game is still 7 weeks away. Hopefully Maryville can work out the kinks.

Oak Ridge and Dobyns Bennet are looking very good right now.

825326739[/snapback]

Like normal RebRon you say it best! The "D" has stepped up, but Carter, Alcoa and Halls were no big challenges in my view.

DB vs. Oak Ridge simply put is The game of the week in East TN. If "Our" Rebels were idle I would road Trip to this game. I think this year Oak Ridge rules in a barn burner. OR by 10 late.

Most everyone is talking about a high scoring game because both offenses are so good,but it very well could be a low scoring defensive game.Both these teams play well on both sides of the ball.People look at the scoreboard and see that DB put up 50 one night,and OR puts up 70 another night,but the truth is neither of these teams have played team that has been any good.Its sotta like what happens in college football,the good teams beat up the weak teams in the first few games,then when the have to play a good team they don`t look as good.The biggest questions and keys to game are

1st Can OR handle the passing game of DB?

2nd Can DB handle the running game of OR?

3rd,and most important,why hasn`t Big Ed's Pizza gone nation wide?

Guest hateorade229

hey, all i got to say is DB has to much depth on both sides of the ball. DB has a super fast Defense that can match up with anyone. It isnt like they are going to look for one person to step up on either sides of the ball. The way i look at db is they play hard and play as a team, everyone steps up big for the indians when needed. Choke Ridge opps my bad Oak ridge may have some size but they dont have the speed that DB has and In these kind of 4 quarter games, It come down to the 3 C’s coaching, concentration, and conditioning. Look for DB to be on top because of another great weeks of Preparation from coach Clark. It will be a battle no doubt, but i see the indians running away with a big win in the atomic city.

ROLL TRIBE

GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTY TRIBE....Being a Volunteer Falcon fan that is hard to say but...i have alot of respect for the football program at DB and i wish all players good health a good luck in there game with Oak Ridge...and in the Ship as is called...also would like to say that Duran Furgerson is on of the best QB's that i have read about in recent history he is tall thick runs over people and throws a tight accurate nice spiral and has his Huge Weapon Lamon Williams back at WR.. i pick DB by a Field Goal to a Touchdown

Edited by superfalconfan05