DB @ OAK RIDGE

ArtVandalay

Let's get this started. DB needs a good game to play and so does Oak Ridge.

I will never make it to next Friday night... but if I do, I get to go to Oak Ridge for my 1st ever visit to the SHIP. I can't wait. It will be great.

2 GREAT TEAMS

2 GREAT TRADITIONS

2 TEAMS THAT RESPECT ONE ANOTHER

THIS SERIES IS WHY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to the Playoff game back in 2000 between DB and Oak Ridge.

From what I hear Oak Ridge is playing some good football. But, DB is playing the best football I have heard them play in the past few years, this team is a team on a mission!

DB winning 43-0 at halftime, Oak Ridge winning 42-0 at halftime.

What a game it is going to be next week.

Edited by Smoke20Scion

This is Oak Ridge and Dobyns Bennett. Jeff Co does not rate any mention in this series. None.

Have a good week of Practice Indians... You to Wildacats.

DB IS 3-0 and averaging 46 points a game. It will be good to face an opponent who can match up Man for Man.

DB QB Duran Duran Ferguson has 11 TD Passes and 3 TD runs in 3 short games... he has played about 8 qtrs so far. And, good news for the Indians..#1 Lamon Williams is back on the field. He played against Bearden for his 1st action of the season and had 2 TD's and over 100 yd receiving..

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

It's the game of the week for sure. Me and Newman are packing up the Mail Truck with *Bernice and Dafney*... "hello Doll", those girls!!... they call them the "good-time girls" but they love a good football game too. We should be on the road west, by Wed.... with a few stops in between, we should make it to the Glow In The Dark City by Friday morning... Dafney just has to stop @ Dollywood, and Crazy Ed's Fireworks Store.

Choppers better get ready... 'Cats better get ready....

Get it on!!

Chop Chop

Cosmo

All time series record

16 - 15 Oak Ridge. With last years playoff game being the tie breaker. Odd that Lamon Williams was resting that day? He may play this game, I hear from my informants down at the E-Z Snooze Hotel tell me.

The G-Man is more than capable of an inspiring speech, from what I hear... Home team.. get ready for your greatest ever Home Opener!!

THIS GAME WILL GO DOWN IN E-Z SNOOZE HISTORY!!

Looking forward to the Trip Wildcats... And leave the Lights on @ Y-12 as we head into town!! It's ELECTRIC~~~~

Boola Boola

It could be the two best teams in the state. Although, it is really too early to tell. I have a felling no matter who wins this game, they will meet again in the playoffs.

Oak Ridge's running game against DB's passing game. It should be a joy to watch.

If there is anyway you can go to "THE SHIP" on Friday night, do it. You will not be let down.

I cannot wait until Friday. Good thing we have a short week.

Go CATS!