Smith County 12 - Livingston Academy 7

Antwan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC won the much anticipated smash mouth game. I hope 02 is ready for the barrage that is about to come. :D

Your right ...for once...Twan, he will whine like a beat KITTY....LOL. One thing won this game for SC....discipline. Having Michael Wilmore didnt hurt either. But when a team with talent is that undisciplined....a real shame...FOR THEM!!!!! Coaching wins tight games. PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Fan( :D )

Let me be the one of the first to say Michael Wilmore for 3A Mr. Football. Unofficially he had 198 yards in one of the toughest performances you will ever see. At the most important times he put his head down and fell forward for 4 or 5 yards. Great game by Wilmore. I can't praise Wilmore without giving the O-line credit. Clemons stepped in for Reeves and played a solid game. Conditioning and discipline won this game. Great job owls.

Too bad this wasn't a scrimmage for the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall."

Im sure the Upperman Bowl was a fun trip last year....but 2 years in a row?? Not as fun. I remember when Tennessee went to the Citus bowl 2 years in a row...what a BUMMER!!!!!!!!

Fan

825326505[/snapback]

Ah fan...LA may make the playoffs if they don't fold up. They are a very good team that made a lot of mistakes tonight. I don't think I have seen a team jump offsides that many times in critical situations. Then they had too many men on the field in the last drive when SC was running out the clock. I know you thought you needed 12 to stop Wilmore...but I think you needed at least 15. He is a warrior.

Edited by Antwan

Ah fan...LA may make the playoffs if they don't fold up. They are a very good team that made a lot of mistakes tonight. I don't think I have seen a team jump offsides that many times in critical situations. Then they had too many men on the field in the last drive when SC was running out the clock. I know you thought you needed 12 to stop Wilmore...but I think you needed at least 15. He is a warrior.

I dont blame them either....but he got 5 yards against 12 of them....LOL

Fan

Livingston does have a good team. That just choked under the pressure. They are not ready to play the big games. Maybe they will turn it on and do good in the play-offs.

They did make a lot of silly mistakes that hurt them alot, however Cates fumbling the ball 3 times doesnt really help all that much.

Great Game both teams!

Livingston does have a good team. That just choked under the pressure. They are not ready to play the big games. Maybe they will turn it on and do good in the play-offs.

They did make a lot of silly mistakes that hurt them alot, however Cates fumbling the ball 3 times doesnt really help all that much.

Great Game both teams!

825326624[/snapback]

Wilmore fumbled twice too...try again. SC also threw an interception. The turnovers were equal. The fumbles were not the difference. SC coaching staff made the halftime adjustments. SC won without throwing the ball...which they do well. They didn't have to throw.