Coalfield v.s. Harriman

tightend5

Just wanting to know everyones thoughts on this game, it has no meaning on regional play but it should be a good game to watch, both teams displaying excellent speed, who has the men up from to open the holes for this speed?

My answer to that is Coalfield, the line struggled somewhat in the passing game against Oneida but the run blocking was just fine, Hensley has to be frustrated in the lack of passing game, Hill is still young he will pull together soon enough. But hes doing enough to win, i think he does enough to win against harriman friday night as well, 21-12. Good lucky guys and defense, Keep doing an excellent job!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coafield is a good team they have a good

line ,and good runners but so do we (harriman) i play for the devils and i know we don't have the biggest line but we play with a lot of heart thats why were doing a decent job this year we have good runnrs and receivers and a good quarterback, but i think it will be a fun game to watch.

Bryson Burum #51

freshmen

Coafield is a good team they have a good

line ,and good runners but so do we (harriman) i play for the devils and i know we don't have the biggest line but we play with a lot of heart thats why were doing a decent job this year we have good runnrs and receivers and a good quarterback, but i think it will be a fun game to watch.

Bryson Burum #51

freshmen

This has the makings of a classic. Both teams are lighting fast although neither is really big up front.

Defensively, both run to the ball great, but if they over pursue on Friday then a cutback could go the distance.

After week 0, I had Harriman as the favorite. After week 1, I switched to Coalfield. After last night, I would've called it even except Harriman lost Dominique Chatman and he's one player they can't afford to lose. By losing him, Demetrius Williams will probaly move from DE to CB and I think that hurts Harriman. Williams is like MPG and Brandon Davis for Coalfield, almost impossible to block off the corner.

However, if Desmond Gallaher is cleared then Harriman gets perhaps their fastest player and best overall athlete on the field. He hasn't played this season and isn't expected to be back before Oneida comes to town, but Blue Devils can hope for the best.

I'd also like to see Gilbert/Hensley in a foot race with Williams/Frazier. They'd make a great track team.

One advantage Coalfield has is the kicking game. If it turns into a kicking contest then Coalfield will win the field position battle because Harriman kicks high, short punts while Hensley can boot them. The bright side, however, is high, short punts may take any returns away from Gilbert/Hensley while Harriman's return men may have more open field to operate in. I'd still rather take my chances and kick it deep.

One advantage Coalfield has is the kicking game. If it turns into a kicking contest then Coalfield will win the field position battle because Harriman kicks high, short punts while Hensley can boot them. The bright side, however, is high, short punts may take any returns away from Gilbert/Hensley while Harriman's return men may have more open field to operate in. I'd still rather take my chances and kick it deep.

825328180[/snapback]

What is Hensley's average on the season? Friday night at Oneida, he averaged only 33.3 yards per punt on seven attempts.

well we waxed fartburg. now its time to take care of chokefiled. they say they got speed n they gonna beat my boyz but that aint gonna happen cause hhs is coming ready to get it dun. Q-Fraze D-Will S-Will JTrain Hall Goins and Eble are gonna bring it so strap them on tight. we ready. we ready. we ready.