MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two words about this weeks game

Bradley James. Ive named him many times in the offseason and JC4Life was one of the ones who had never heard of him. Well buddy, after this week you WILL HAVE heard of him. After a 93 Yd. Kickoff return against swain county, a GREAT game against BOTH cleveland AND cocke county, the kid is ready to play. He's also a class act . He will havea big night

nice to talk to you ,too, JC4Life..ill be watchin from the stands, painted in crimson and white, watching our offense run all over your d

825331766[/snapback]

Ha! If you guys get over 100yd rushing I`ll be impressed,so far no one else has gotten close.There's going to be a Trojan butt kicking in dumplin valley friday night,I can`t wait.

:) you can bet your bottom dollar that West WILL be the WINNING Team... and just remember when we come to visit... we make ourselves right at home!!!!!    thumb

825331796[/snapback]

Thats is a good moto to live by when you don't have your own football field. :)

Sorry I had to throw that in......you left yourself wide open for that one.

Threads like these make me laugh. People on here talking trash about the 2 teams and what they are going to do. My guess is that most of people making these statments don't play for their respective teams. This reminds me of 2 elementary school kids on the playground in a "my daddy can beat up your daddy" argument!

The winner of the game will be the team that controls the line of scrimmage, Coach Woods wants all his teams to be know as hard hitting teams, that will stay low and come of the ball hard. I'm not sure that this bunch of players are responding to his teachings. The backs appear to be better than average this year, but with no blocking up front, it want matter. The QB is the question mark? Last years he did a good job running with the ball, but he was not very good when he had to put the ball in the air. On D they lost a bunch of the guy's that made the big play's. Have they replaced those guy's? We will see on friday.

JC is alot like MoWest this year, with a new O that wants to power run the football, and has 2 good running back, and a O. K. O-line, they are young and will miss some blocks. The ? mark is the same for JC, what type of game does the QB play. When MoWest stops the run by putting 8 or 9 at the line of scrimmage, and the db's playing bump and run, keying on the run. The JC QB will have throw the ball, and throw it well. Which QB will Coach U play and will the have the confidence to get it done?

On D the front 7 for JC are pretty good, but the db's have had there problems, (#4), Coach U will work with this group hard this week to improve, we may even see some new faces. (hopefully)

Being in dumplin valley on friday night, the Patriots win.

21-JC

17-West

The winner of the game will be the team that controls the line of scrimmage, Coach Woods wants all his teams to be know as hard hitting teams, that will stay low and come of the ball hard. I'm not sure that this bunch of players are responding to his teachings. The backs appear to be better than average this year, but with no blocking up front, it want matter. The QB is the question mark? Last years he did a good job running with the ball, but he was not very good when he had to put the ball in the air. On D they lost a bunch of the guy's that made the big play's. Have they replaced those guy's? We will see on friday.

JC is alot like MoWest this year, with a new O that wants to power run the football, and has 2 good running back, and a O. K. O-line, they are young and will miss some blocks. The ? mark is the same for JC, what type of game does the QB play. When MoWest stops the run by putting 8 or 9 at the line of scrimmage, and the db's playing bump and run, keying on the run. The JC QB will have throw the ball, and throw it well. Which QB will Coach U play and will the have the confidence to get it done?

On D the front 7 for JC are pretty good, but the db's have had there problems, (#4), Coach U will work with this group hard this week to improve, we may even see some new faces. (hopefully)

Being in dumplin valley on friday night, the Patriots win.

21-JC

17-West

825332351[/snapback]

I agree with Barnyard, both teams have a good running game, and I believe both defensive units will try to crowd the box to stop the run. The team that is able to work the pass and force the opposing D to play honest, will probably come out on top.

JC in a close one 17-14

Edited by HEATHHELTON