Maryville and Heritage

carolina232

yeah heath is good defensuve player but thats all heritage has. Heritage has no respect for maryville though. I stayed at heaths house a while ago and all the heritage guys were doin was comin down on maryville talkin about how they will walk all over us and how their only loss this year will be to oak ridge. They also said that cade is garbage and so is tallent. one of the guys said he would take tallent out. cant wait to see that one. honestly heritage is alright but they are no team to keep up with maryville i dont care who their coach is or who they have......they dont have the maryville tallent. I predict maryville by 4 touchdowns at the least.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out cruising through the great county of Blount today and noticed that there was a nimbus cloud that could be dropping a few drops of rain in the area.  So, my prediction for the game Maryville loses a heartbreaker 42-5.

825335453[/snapback]

Ahhh, the hatin begins....you're the man Ted. I love your work with guitars and reality TV.

stumpplayer, I meant studplayer, there's a number 18 on your defense? Waterboy perhaps?

Good post HHS82MOM!! Way to keep it clean....none of the rest of us accel in that category :ph34r: We wish you all luck starting boout 10:30 tonite.

Thanks for the compliment! Ya know, I get spread thin, my son played at Heritage, my cousin is AD at Wm Blount, my brother is the announcer at Wm Blount, one cousin is girl's basketball coach at Maryville, another cousin is on staff at Alcoa, neices and nephews and cousins kids all over the county. I just want Blount County to RULE!!!!!

Boy, it probably will not be real hard now to figure out who I am!!!

Thanks for the compliment! Ya know, I get spread thin, my son played at Heritage, my cousin is AD at Wm Blount, my brother is the announcer at Wm Blount, one cousin is girl's basketball coach at Maryville, another cousin is on staff at Alcoa, neices and nephews and cousins kids all over the county. I just want Blount County to RULE!!!!!

Boy, it probably will not be real hard now to figure out who I am!!!

825335475[/snapback]

KT, good to see your still pullin for the boys at the woodshed! Most people forget about HS when their kids graduate.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!! Play hard, play clean and give 100%, that is the main thing.

And if you can, come on out to Maryville College tomorrow at 1:30 for the Fighting Scots home opener. You can see a few of the "home boys" from HHS suit up. Big Tharp, Seth, Richie, Charlie Myers, Greg Stanley.

825335441[/snapback]

Hey,

Is your guy at MC? I read in the paper where he went but it has escaped me. How is he enjoying college?