Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea co.

SDlongrun

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy will win!!! If you have speed on offense then you could beat Soddy, but if you don't have speed then it is all over. Sorry you don't have James Garmony.

825330976[/snapback]

But we have one of the more quicker Defenses in the state; and with Tim Hammontree gameplan soddy won't score but one or two TDs

Oh and we don't need James anymore but we do have some that are like him and better than James.

Rhea Co.[/url]' date='Sep 7 2004 - 07:31 PM']But we have one of the more quicker Defenses in the state; and with Tim Hammontree gameplan soddy won't score but one or two TDs

Oh and we don't need James anymore but we do have some that are like him and better than James.

825331592[/snapback]

Let’s talk about coaches for a minute since Rhea seems to think they have god as their coach. thumb

I wouldn't rule out Tom Weathers just yet. He has also won the state and has been in many playoff games. Tom has Soddy playing very well I might add, as I'm sure Tim has Rhea.

Now, everyone seems to think Soddy is slow blah blah blah. They are a solid team and in my opinion, have the best front seven in the league and their defense will flat out hit you. If you get by, you will probably score BUT you have to get by first.

Soddy by 17

Edited by Knoxsoddyboy

Rhea Co.[/url'>' date='Sep 7 2004 - 06:31 PM']But we have one of the more quicker Defenses in the state; and with Tim Hammontree gameplan soddy won't score but one or two TDs

825331592[/snapback]

not to be cocky or anything but i would almost GURANTEE that soddy scores more than 2 times. unless Rhea gets a lot better in the next day or two they will have a very hard time stopping us. ohhh yeah and i watched the rhea vs. Hendersonville today and that game wasn't really anything to watch at all. The only couple of things that rhea has going for them is that i think #45 runs the ball hard but not hard enough for soddy's defense. #27 is it? is pretty quick but once again not quick enough for soddy's defense. But i do have to say i am pretty impressed with their quarterback, which i hear is only a sophmore!!! he will be very good in a year or two!! But all around I really dont think rhea can hang with a team as well balanced as soddy. we can run it when we want to and we can throw it when we want to and we are good at both of them. i have to give it up to them they played pretty hard the last 2 games, but don't really think that rhea has a chance against a very good soddy daisy team!!!

SD- 35

RC- 7

:(Soddy Daisy is off to a quick 2-0 start this year. they have a great Qb in gary orr and a defense thats only given up 15 points. what do you think of SD's chances of winnning it all?

825331723[/snapback]

Actually, they have only given up 8. Red Bank scored on a fumble.

I think they have a better chance now than they did in the past 10 years.

OOKOKOKOKOK LET ME SEE..... OOLTEWAH HAS A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR BUT I GURANTEE THEY WILL HAVE BIG COMPETITION WHEN THEY PLAY BIG SODDY DAISY!! ENOUGH SAID BOUT THAT LETS GET TO RHEA. I MEAN RHEA IS 2-0 BUT THAT IS LUCK THE ARENT THAT GOOD OF A TEAM ALL AROUND. I THINK SODDY IS GOIN TO DOMINATE THEM.!.! thumb

825332264[/snapback]

i second that!!!!!!