Kenwood versus NE

nwsuperfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are very WRONG about your pick for kenwood by 12.... my boys, if they stay focused this week in practice, will be looking to make themselves 3-0... the best start of a season in years... Looks to be another great clarksville game this year and should be the game of the week for many to watch. Good luck to both teams and I'm lookin for them eagle boys to pull it out over KHS by 7

I think you are very WRONG about your pick for kenwood by 12.... my boys, if they stay focused this week in practice, will be looking to make themselves 3-0... the best start of a season in years...  Looks to be another great clarksville game this year and should be the game of the week for many to watch.  Good luck to both teams and I'm lookin for them eagle boys to pull it out over KHS by 7

825329000[/snapback]

northeast wont win will have the big head and kenwood will want it more kenwood by 12

northeast wont win will have the big head and kenwood will want it more kenwood by 12

825329263[/snapback]

NORTHEAST CAN WIN, AND WILL WIN CUZ WITH GOD 4 THEM WHO CAN BE AGAINST THEM? NO ONE!

BIG HEAD OVER WHAT? NORTHEAST BEATING NW WAS NOT AN UPSET TO NORTHEAST, WE EXPECTED TO BEAT NW, SO ONCE AGAIN YOUR WRONG, NO BIG HEADS, LIKE NW HAD AFTER LAST SEASON, NORTHEAST WANTS TO START OFF 3-0.

STOP THROWIN SALT, WHAT A HATER!

Edited by sprint247

Now Now, upset or not, the season is still young. Enjoy the week preparing for a Kenwood team that is good. I believe they take their first on this week. Sorry to upset anyone, but that new head coach has something going on over at the castle. By the way, we beat ourselves for the second week in a row, and it is out of our heads. What is a lose, but a distant memory. It sounds like you are not use to winning. All winners lose at some point, ask Lasalle from Calli. 151 strait wins till now, hey, they are still good. So are the Vikings, just needing to fix a few things and get the train back on track. The vikings will surprize you all, but enjoy and stop boosting over the past. Good luck this week.

Sprinter247...whats up with ya!! Its ya boy BC #10......well #12 now at the Peay, chill out on the message boards.. let ppl talk, because you know they will... do your talking on the field and let the records talk too.... They hated on you before you were 1-0, before you were 2-0, and the trend is just going to continue. Make sure you got your boys ready to go. Y'all got a chance to do something big this year... show it on the field and let the rookies downtalk the team!! I'll be watchin yall this year!! Good luck.

Back to the game........ Northeast has a Solid coaching staff this year that will not let the eagles come into this game with a big head, especially with the improvement everyone has seen from Kenwood. Them eagle boys will be prepared and will be another good game between two of Clarksville's finest

Like i said in a previous post.......I pick them eagle boys by 7!

Talking to the Knights and Vikings and Eagles staff I believe this may be Kenwoods first win for the new head coach. Kenwood has great momentum, Losing 8 to Dickson Co. is a feat in its self. Plus the Vikings are not the same as last year and the offense is sputtering. One Blown Coverage with a great pass and Run by forest, a bad personal foul on the Vikings setting up a huge first and 10 on the 15 yard line, and a huge fumble in Eagle territory. The Vikings beat theirselves on Friday night. Chinetti and Nelson had 20+ tackles makes the next 8 games looking good for a win. Kenwood should be 2-0 at this point and Northeast should be 1-1, I give them Friday, but Clarksville high beat themselves missing an extra point when it counted. Knights by 14+.

Now Now, upset or not, the season is still young.  Enjoy the week preparing for a Kenwood team that is good.  I believe they take their first on this week.  Sorry to upset anyone, but that new head coach has something going on over at the castle.  By the way, we beat ourselves for the second week in a row, and it is out of our heads.  What is a lose, but a distant memory.  It sounds like you are not use to winning.  All winners lose at some point, ask Lasalle from Calli.  151 strait wins till now, hey, they are still good.  So are the Vikings, just needing to fix a few things and get the train back on track.  The vikings will surprize you all, but enjoy and stop boosting over the past.  Good luck this week.

825329635[/snapback]

Hello everyone i am new to this coacht stuff, but i would like to say that it would be nice for people to give credit when it is due. NE played very well against NW and won, to say NW beat themselves is a bit misleading, even you have to admit that 21-0 well into the fourth quarter.

Talking to the Knights and Vikings and Eagles staff I believe this may be Kenwoods first win for the new head coach.  Kenwood has great momentum, Losing 8 to Dickson Co.  is a feat in its self.  Plus the Vikings are not the same as last year and the offense is sputtering.  One Blown Coverage with a great pass and Run by forest, a bad personal foul on the Vikings setting up a huge first and 10 on the 15 yard line, and a huge fumble in Eagle territory.  The Vikings beat theirselves on Friday night.  Chinetti and Nelson had 20+ tackles makes the next 8 games looking good for a win.  Kenwood should be 2-0 at this point and Northeast should be 1-1, I give them Friday, but Clarksville high beat themselves missing an extra point when it counted.  Knights by 14+.

825330970[/snapback]

Please get your facts straight NE blocked the extra point to send the game to the 2nd overtime, they came up with a big play when they needed it. :unsure: