Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. Is Middle Tennessee Football better than East Tennessee Football

Hey everyone there is a thread who is better Middle, East, West Tennessee? This is an example of the BS that is being said.

Q. Who has the most State Championships?

A. 1. (P) MBA Middle, TN 10

2. Oak Ridge East, TN 9

2. (P) Brentwood Academy Middle, TN 9

3. (P) Battle Ground Academy Middle, TN 8

4. Bobyns Bennett East, TN 7

4. Chattanooga Central East, TN 7

4. Maryville East, TN 7

5. Alcoa East, TN 5

5. Trousdale County Middle, TN 5

This is just the facts of the top 5 schools.

East TN State Championships

35 State Titles

Middle TN State Championships

32 State Titles

West TN State Championships

Three of the Middle, TN High Schools are private and recruit locally and nationally so in my opinion East Tennessee football would be the best.

(Reply)

To: SergeantOwl22

Got any names?

Nationally? Too funny. I can just see it now...families from Oregon and Iowa and Maine and places in between packing up the Family Truckster to play football at a Nashville-area private school. High comedy.

To: rollredroll

Are really that stupid I bet you have your momma still cut your steak for you.

Brentwood Academy has 9 titles with only 300 students from 9 -12. So you’re telling me that out of 300 they can beat anyone without recruiting. My brother graduated from McCallie (recruited) and so was I (Baylor) this is the reason why private schools are sepreat from public. McCallie has a student this year 6'5" 250 4.7 40 from Africa. I better change it from Nationally to international you moron.

LoL...although that has no bearing whatsoever on tonight's matchup between Ooltewah and Central, I tihnk you've got a good point. Guys, the worst thing has happened...I have a scheduling conflict and I will not be at the game tonight! I've got to play in a baseball game myself...I can't even skip it because it's the first game of the playoffs!!! We were supposed to play last night, but good 'ole Frances rained us out! So now it's tonight! Don't these people know I've got football games to watch! :lol:

Edited by GradfromtheNest

i was at the game it was a great game all around... central put up a great fight and the intensity in the stands and on the field was awesome... there were three touchdowns scored in the last 2 minutes central had one and ooltewah had two... centrals quarterback had a lot of lucky bombs to his receivers the whole night... central did a great job of stopping the run before the last couple of drives of the game caldwell only had like 30 yards rushing i believe he finished with 133 so they did a great job of stopping him.. woods threw the ball great tonight including a 93 yard touchdown play to antonio lansden to make it 7 to7 so i give it up to central for a great fight but it was just a great game all around for both squads... it was 21 to 14 at halftime ooltewah was up... so great game awesome to watch Go Owls!!

i was at the game it was a great game all around... central put up a great fight and the intensity in the stands and on the field was awesome... there were three touchdowns scored in the last 2 minutes central had one and ooltewah had two... centrals quarterback had a lot of lucky bombs to his receivers the whole night... central did a great job of stopping the run before the last couple of drives of the game caldwell only had like 30 yards rushing i believe he finished with 133 so they did a great job of stopping him.. woods threw the ball great tonight including a 93 yard touchdown play to antonio lansden to make it 7 to7 so i give it up to central for a great fight but it was just a great game all around for both squads... it was 21 to 14 at halftime ooltewah was up... so great game awesome to watch Go Owls!!

825335981[/snapback]

That was one of the best high school football games I have ever seen. hats off to ootewah for the "w", but also great fight Central. I believe we gave you all a great fight until less than a minute in the ballgame. woods ooltewah...230 yds passing...hambrick central....270 yds passing....woods central....129 yards rushing....caldwell ooltewah 131...williams ootewah...65 yards rushing...hambrick central...78 yards rushing...The key again, 4 turnovers central ootewah, 1. Great game though for both clubs and good luck in future ooltewah.