Campbell County v.s. Clinton

couGAR NATION76

well boys...and girls, i guess it's about time for my prediction. i'm almost embarrassed to get on here and post something after my horrible pick last week. i just let my team get to my head and made a bad call...the one thing that i try not to do. i was depressed by last weeks game, but some big bounces of the ball made a small difference in some places. i was impressed by Shiverdecker...hat's off. there was no offense to speak of besides a few passes last week and i don't see any coming soon. i still think that the cougars can win tonight though, i'm going to say 14-6. the only thing i'm worried about is Clinton coming in with fire and CC about like they were last week. if that happens i might be leaving sometime in the 4th like previous years. sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the "non-biased" truth.

lata

Shaunman ;)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the computer finally spit out the results.

Bad news for the orange and black good news for the orange and blue. Here's the break down.

Clinton for once this year won't get beat by 40+ points this week sorry guys i know how much you hate to hear that (J/K). They will score some points against that cougar defense will it be enough to win read on. The defense will hold the cougars offense down to about 200 total yards for the game.

Campbell Co. for the second time this season will move the ball up and down the field will they score keep alert. The offense will feel confident going against the defense because of the blowout scores that has been handed the past to weeks to clinton. The defense will be the big ? tonight. Yes they'll give up points but how many and how many will the defense score since that's the only way CCCHS can score.

Prediction:

Clinton: 18

CCCHS: 14

total points of 32

good luck to both teams tonight as i listen on the radio

Read up boys. I predicted the score!!! Dragons get their first win in 15 games and can hopefully have the confidence to build on and maybe get another. Good game to Campbell Co. you all played good. Clinton just got the breaks on you all and thats what decided the game. Honestly it looked like CC was scared of the end zone. Fumbling twice i believe inside the 10.

well boys...and girls, i guess it's about time for my prediction.  i'm almost embarrassed to get on here and post something after my horrible pick last week.  i just let my team get to my head and made a bad call...the one thing that i try not to do.  i was depressed by last weeks game, but some big bounces of the ball made a small difference in some places.  i was impressed by Shiverdecker...hat's off.  there was no offense to speak of besides a few passes last week and i don't see any coming soon.  i still think that the cougars can win tonight though, i'm going to say 14-6.  the only thing i'm worried about is Clinton coming in with fire and CC about like they were last week.  if that happens i might be leaving sometime in the 4th like previous years.  sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the "non-biased" truth. 

lata

Shaunman :unsure:

825334849[/snapback]

well, shaun...i guess i should feel priveleged that you actually acknowledged that there are girls on COACH T, but i really don't....You are just holding on to way to much hope for your---well our cougars...I am lossing faith fast, because I feel though we have the talent, the boys have mentally lost the vision...but, don't feel to bad---your prediction was half right. I don't mean to sound so critical of the Cougars--I'm probably one of the most loyal fans you'll ever meet. Being loyal does not mean being blind---I am critically supportive. It is Tuesday, can we look forward to a prediction for Friday's game tomorrow??? Be objective...

Best of Luck Cougars---