cloudland and north greene

MR. Lander

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets talk about this comming weeks game not 10/15 win the lander will put unaka in there grave . unaka who is som of the teams u play iv never heard of then . who is twin springs va are thay a 6 man line team ar like hurley blind deaf and handicaped. do thay play with no lights so every one is blind.

825333191[/snapback]

No, Twin Springs is a school who beat the living **** out of Rye Cove a.k.a. Broom Stick Primary, who if I'm not mistaking, shut the Lowlanders down. :angry:

Edited by Rangerbook06

WHAT ARE EVERY ONES PICKS EVEN THE ONES FROM UNAKA I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO EVERY ONE IS WITH . THAY SAID NORTH GREENE WAS PRETTY GOOD WITH THAT QB THAT DID NOT PLAY IN THE UNAKA GAME. HE CAN RUN THE BALL UP THE GUT BUT THE LANDERS HAVE A VERY GOOD D-LINE BUT ONLY IF THAY COULD GET THE O TO PLAY HARD . MY PICK DONT COUNT THAT WHY IM ASKING U-ALL.

GOOD LUCK LANDERS SEE U TO MORROW AROUND THE FIELD .

PS. IT SHOW TIME IN ROAN MOUNTAIN

Thats right, Dusty Neal is gonna be back in the game. Last time out 280 total yards against Happy Valley. He is the real deal and he's got some pretty good people around him if the O-Line holds up. Matthew Ormsbee put up some big numbers last year and now that he's back at wideout, i'd say he's ready to do the same. I look for a really close game with Cloudland scoring three on the ground and Neal passing to Ormsbee for two and running in a third

North Greene- 22

Cloudland- 21

Man have you guys seen NG play lately?? Neal is the real deal he is the straw that stirs the Huskey drink, that being said NG cannot stop anyone---kinda like CD. CD has played both and beat NG (with 5 TO's) and tied Cloudlnad 14 all in a scrimmage. If the weather is anything its supposed to be it might not be close--

Landers win--if Ivan is here it might be big