Tired of Knoxville Central being mad

PLACALL

:lol: Welcome back HTV we didnt here much from you after that embarassing LOSS to Webb. I guess now all is well with the world since Powell defeated an AWFUL Morristown East team. If you think Central people are crying about Huber that absolutely isnt the case. All I can say is your Panthers better improve before WEEK 10 or the panthers will be singing the same sad song.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Central fan, I'm tired of the belly aching about the two transfers. Get over it. Central doesn't seem to have missed a beat. Sure they might have been a little better with those two quality players but they don't have them. Some of the Bobcat fans are either showing their maturity or being successful at raising the dander of some Powell fans!

As for having 4 high schools within 10 miles...come to fountain city. We have Halls, Fulton, AE, Powell, West and Gibbs all within about 10 or 12 miles of Central.

Other than maybe John Paul still whining, I 've not heard many Central people talk about Baron and Lee. Lee's situation was totally different than Baron's. He was forced to move to Powell because his father accepted a job there. End of story. Baron's deal was different and some hard feelings have come about. I'm not so sure the Central people were mad that he left, but it was the way it was handled and some things that may or may not have been said. I personally wish Baron all the luck in the world, except week 10.

As far as Baron not recieving any D1 interest before he got to Powell, that is completely wrong. Spoke with his father many times and I know he was getting some letters and calls. Do you really think that Bama offered him from a spring scrimmage tape alone? He had been on several schools radars for a while.

HTV, it is good to hear from you again. As far as Powell goes, they are a very dangerous team. They will only get better as the year goes on and I fully expect them to challenge Central and Maryville for the region crown.

If there are CHS fans still complaining about the loss of these two, get over it. We are fine. Would we be better? Without a doubt. But as the saying goes "no sense crying over spilled milk".

As for Placalla asking about how many Fulton players from last year that signed full college football scholarships, I believe it is 7 or 8 of the state champs players that signed full scholarships... In my opinion, Knox Central is alot better team this year without both of these players, the Central team has seemed to gel better and become a complete football team... Powell got a big D-1 signee, but his numbers are not that impressive this year, I have been keeping up with them, he did nothing against Webb and has only had one game with more than 5 tackles... Not very impressive, this also lets Helton, Scott, and Gaston get more hype to them because in my opinion they are better players than Huber... So I believe it might be Central's year to go all the way and I hate to say it... Hope to see Knox Central in the Boro'... Keep doing it Bobcats, bring that 4A title back to K-Town and away from Maryville... Good luck the rest of the season to the Bobcats...

:) Welcome back HTV we didnt here much from you after that embarassing LOSS to Webb. I guess now all is well with the world since Powell defeated an AWFUL Morristown East team. If you think Central people are crying about Huber that absolutely isnt the case. All I can say is your Panthers better improve before WEEK 10 or the panthers will be singing the same sad song.

825331362[/snapback]

Sorry to dissapoint you, but my not being around for a while had nothing to do with a football game. You probably wouldn't understand, so I won't go into the details.

Embarrasing loss? I don't know. Webb executed, Powell didn't. It happens.

As for Placalla asking about how many Fulton players from last year that signed full college football scholarships, I believe it is 7 or 8 of the state champs players that signed full scholarships...  In my opinion, Knox Central is alot better team this year without both of these players, the Central team has seemed to gel better and become a complete football team...  Powell got a big D-1 signee, but his numbers are not that impressive this year, I have been keeping up with them, he did nothing against Webb and has only had one game with more than 5 tackles...  Not very impressive, this also lets Helton, Scott, and Gaston get more hype to them because in my opinion they are better players than Huber...  So I believe it might be Central's year to go all the way and I hate to say it...  Hope to see Knox Central in the Boro'...  Keep doing it Bobcats, bring that 4A title back to K-Town and away from Maryville...  Good luck the rest of the season to the Bobcats...

825331891[/snapback]

Baron did nothing against Webb? He had 12 tackles against the Spartans.

I haven't seen the official numbers from the Morristown East game yet, but it was somewhere near double digits.

You need to do a better job of "keeping up".

PLACALL - you need to understand, that other than John Paul, most central fans and players have put this behind them. It's happened, there's nothing else we can do about it, time to move on. But it's hard to move on whenever you start a thread such as this one. Give it a rest and bring it up again during week 10