Tired of Knoxville Central being mad

PLACALL

Can you tell me who all besides Cassen signed a football scholarship, not financial aid, to play college football.  I am talking about last years Central team only.

Big99  What makes you think that Central and Fulton have the only signees.  How many did Fulton have last year?  I am talking about full football scholarships not finacial aid, or government grants.

825331207[/snapback]

Placall, the question should be how many did Powell sign from last years 4-6 team?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baron did nothing against Webb?  He had 12 tackles against the Spartans.

I haven't seen the official numbers from the Morristown East game yet, but it was somewhere near double digits. 

You need to do a better job of "keeping up".

825332095[/snapback]

If you look at the stats approximately three CENTRAL players lead in tackles......where are you at Powell Huber?.......Roll Tide? hahahaha :lol:

WOW here we go again

pigskinrules..........htv had a death of a very close family member and im sure had better things to spend his time on than replying on coacht real class

and..........

if this issue is behind every one why does it keep comming up

all i can say is...............kelly set em all straight on the real scoop for the last 15 years.........powell and central......... :lol:

shanec..........i know your just a lad but you dont know poo from apple butter

if ya dont know what that means ask an adult

Just to let all yall know Baron has 23 tackles and 2 forced fumbles, fumble recovery, and 3 sacks, And also Cody Watts has 300 rushing yards in 2 games, and 255 passing yards in his first start at quarterback. Another weapon Powell has is sophomore Josh Huffaker, he sees the field as well as anyone in knoxville hes not very big, but very dangerous.

This is an open message to Coach T.....PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

Most fans of Powell and Central are over this and have focused on the remaining games ahead......but there are still a few goobers out there that choose to continue to make this an issue.

Powell still has Karns, Halls, South Doyle, Maryville, West, Carter & Clinton.......BEFORE they even face Central!!!!

Central still has McCallie, Carter, Siegel, Clinton, Halls & Maryville......BEFORE they even face Powell!!!!!

So what if Huber has commited to Bama??? Good for him!!!! I hope he has a good career there. Just to get on this page and bash him because his father has made some bad decisions......well, that's showing some petty ignorance and selfishness on your part. Leave the kid alone......he can make his own future without any of us trying to determine it for him.

Fellas....shut-up and let the kids play!!!!!

Edited by catsfever

i have a nephew playing for central who im very proud of so i have to pull for the cats when there not playing my team!

ive followed powell sports for over 35 years and will always be a panther fan

just wanted to say this.............from what i know of baron this online mouthing from a few bad seeds from central doesnt bother him at all

again let go of the biggest whine in knoxville h.s.football

baron and lee dont play there anymore!!!!!!!!

somebody call the waaaahhhhhbulance

I've said it before and ill say it again " WE AS ADULTS ( well some of us ) HAD OUR SHOT AT LIFE OR SPORTS OR WHAT EVER AND BLEW IT !!! Why blast a couple of decent kids for thier parents trying to put them in a better position for whatever oppertunity good or bad its thier buisness IM A BIG BOBCAT FAN AND NOT ALL OF US FEEL THE SAME WAY. JUST A FEW KNOT HEADS HERE AND THERE LET THE BOYS PLAY BALL !!!!! Both Central And Powell are great schools with great athletes i have tyes to both schools, a lot of you posters need to get a life guide your own kids if you have them do the best you can do for them and hope you did it right remember there is not a book on how you should raise your kids or what school to send them just do the best you can do.

Somebody will probably come back with some junk after this, so what we all know what is right alot of times we get caught up in winning the game we forget abought the kids playing it. I know both boys very well thier good kids get off thier (i'll be nice this time) buts. Alot of people from both schools know who i am if you have a problem with what i've said dont hide behind coacht come see me face to face

GO BOBCATS

I agree with you totally abiggsexxy. This has gone on much too long. No purpose is served by continuing to bash this around. Lee and Baron have moved on and SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE. The Central players seem to have let this go and are playing fine without them. Why can't those of you who keep bringing this subject up? STOP NOW!!!!!!!