cascade vs huntland

orangedude

Burley, you must be smoking burley or wacky weed! Huntland will not come into the "stable" and tame the Champions. With Cascade's new offensive scheme and Gallagher under center, they will RACK up points Friday night and simply outscore Huntland. Cascade 42 - Huntland 28 -- BOOK IT!

825332221[/snapback]

First if Cascade could only put 17 against MC whats made you think they could score 42 last night?For your info baller 88, My Burley has telepathic powers that proved great once more! What was that score again? B) How bout them Hornets.

Edited by BURLEY

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom we know #1 is not your son and we also know what pulling guards do. The ones that block down or cut block is 1. center 2. tackle 3. tight end 4. backside tight end. Your son is an excellent football player and baseball player but I dont appreciate you calling our coaches undisciplined. That quote was totally uncalled for. The game is over and both teams need to play hard and have good seasons.

As is usually the case, this game was won in the trenches. The Hornets have a very good offensive and defensive line. Cascade’s offensive linemen couldn’t keep the Hornets off of the quarterback. It’s very difficult for a passing offense to move the ball down the field when the defensive ends are in the quarterback’s face before the receivers get down field. Not excuses, it was just a matter of size, mostly seniors playing against freshmen and sophomores. Huntland has a good ball team and deserved to win this game. Cascade played hard and their day will come… when they get more experience and size. Good luck to both teams.

O.K., O.K., Burley you were right on this one and I was wrong, "Unbook It!" Huntland came out and ran the ball down the Champions throat, pure and simple. On defense, Huntland came right after Gallagher and had him running for his life most of the night and it is hard to throw the ball downfield when you are running zig zags for safety sake. Anyway, great game Huntland, big win for you guys. Cascade will get off the mat, I just hope it is soon, real soon, but that may be a tall order because Friday night the Champions go to Wayne County. Good luck Huntland!

The hornets had a enough discipline to win the game.  It is not illegal to cut block.  Ask Mr. Parker he used to run the Double Wing.  If it was illegal we would not do it.  Like the last post I am sorry your son got hurt, but Huntland did nothing to him that is illegal.

Nice hit on the last punt #1.  Maybe your scouts will sign as a hit man.

825337073[/snapback]

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD NOT HIT SOMEBODY WHILE A PLAY WAS IN ACTION. IF YOU COULD ONLY KICK AND PUNT AND STAND ON THE SIDELINE FOR 3 YEARS YOU BET YOU ARE GOING TO HIT SOMEBODY EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. THE SCOUTS WILL NOT PICK HIM FOR A HIT MAN BUT THEY WILL FOR A PUNTER AND KICKER. HUNTLAND PLAYED A GREAT GAME. THERE RUNNING GAME WILL BE HARD FOR ANYBODY TO STOP.

There again I said in the beginning Huntland played the game for the win. I didn't say that they wasn't a discipline set of coaches, I said I hope teach a little more discipline this week. After this being said it should just drop. But if anyone was offended then I'm sorry. But there again there was mouthing from players on both sides. I hope both teams have a great week and no one gets hurt. This thread has been hashed out enough over what happen or what could of happened.

I agree what's done is done. Both teams must move on and try to get better, if they are going to make the playoffs, in this very tough region. From what I saw Huntland looked ready to play and Cascade looked like all they needed to do was show up and they would win. Cascade must learn how to tackle and block for their backs and QB consistantly, if they are going to compete for a playoff spot. Huntland needes to be less predictable and play everyone like they played Cascade. If both teams can do these things, they will go far in ther region. Best wishes to both schools. I am SLOWNEZ