Tullahoma's got the pot!

thscopper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flucky win in 97. Think what you want to.

But on to this game. Well once again Coffee Co. comes in thinking they are the best thing they were the best thing in football since the foraward pass, and realize they aren't very good. Except it was worse this year, THEY LOST.

I was thinking they were gonna finish 3rd or 4th in the region. I'm wrong. They are gonna finish 5th. Next week Cumberland is gonna come around and sling the ball around a little. That should be fun for ya'll to watch.

Your only region win is gonne come against Warren Co. But look on the bright side, at least its no the annual game to see who is gonna go winless.

One thing for Coffee Co. They can be proud of their team. The future is bright. I mean they aren't a one win football team anymore. Heck they might beable to make it to 5 this year.

Flucky win in 97.  Think what you want to.

But on to this game.  Well once again Coffee Co. comes in thinking they are the best thing they were the best thing in football since the foraward pass, and realize they aren't very good.  Except it was worse this year, THEY LOST.

I was thinking they were gonna finish 3rd or 4th in the region.  I'm wrong.  They are gonna finish 5th.  Next week Cumberland is gonna come around and sling the ball around a little.  That should be fun for ya'll to watch. 

Your only region win is gonne come against Warren Co.  But look on the bright side, at least its no the annual game to see who is gonna go winless.

One thing for Coffee Co.  They can be proud of their team.  The future is bright.  I mean they aren't a one win football team anymore.  Heck they might beable to make it to 5 this year.

825336638[/snapback]

Well, I don't know when the last time neither team from Coffee County made it to the playoffs, but you will probably see that this year. If Coffee County goes 2-8 as you say, Festor, then Tullahoma's 1-point win can't make them that much better or playoff bound.

And yes, the 1997 game was a fluke. And Tullahoma fans were absolutely classless in the postgame celebration in storming Coffee County's home field attempting to rip down Manchester's goal posts. But that's the kind of attitude I've come to expect from a bunch of stuck up snobs in the town that thinks it's upscale but has "Red Neck Hick Town" written all over it and that'll never grow because everyone around them is annexing their land to prevent Tullahoma expansion.

The municipalities of Manchester and Tullahoma go deeper than the football field. Politically, these two towns hate each other. One of these days you are going to have some ignorant classless fans--most likely from Tullahoma--perform some heinous act that will put an end to the Coffee Pot game once and for all. Don't say it can't happen. We know how you Tullahoma people are!

They will be a big challenge for Tullahoma but certainly a winnable game for the 'Cats.  I think this game will go a long way toward deciding who gets the 4th playoff spot in 5-4A.

825336663[/snapback]

Well, one thing is certain. The 'Cats are guaranteed a win in this one. Probably the Bobs because of where they play, how they play, and who they've played. Overton is way better than Coffee County. Overton should handle Tullahoma easily, but that's because we know Tullahoma is weak this year, and apparently the teams that have lost to them are as well.

The last time i checked in 97, your stud runned never got going and is still trying to go in that game. You couldn't seem to make that field goal there at the half. Oh yeah and you forgot the to tackle the guy who was running the field goal back for a touchdown. I think that was a 10 point swing. But why are we arguing about a game that happend over 5 years ago.

And where in my post have i ever said they were gonna go 2-8. I said they were gonna win one region game. I even said they might win 5. Which if you would have read my entire post you would have noticed there.

Edited by festor

What?

SemperFiBlue=simple redneck from Manchester, very typical

825336693[/snapback]

Disagree, because Rednecks do not become handsome donors to the Middle Tennessee Blue Raider Athletic Association, nor do rednecks buy season tickets to their old high school's football games whether work lets them attend them or not.

One thing is for certain. I am not a stuck up prep from Tullahoma.

ok im confused... semperfi is talkin awfully bad about tullahoma AFTER we won the contest last night. and wingman, did u say an above average coffee county team got beat by a below average tullahoma team? i guess you are just tryin to say that a below average team for tullahoma is still better than an above average team for coffee county. sorry my mistake i understand now.