Westview vs Humbolt

westviewcharger31

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview had been thirsty for a victory for quite some time and last night they got one. If they bring the heat, they'll definitely beat Humboldt. However I don't see a blow out. Humboldt is definitely a good team returning about 15 seniors (I think). So whoever wants it the most will win this game. I'm going to say Westview by a touchdown or two.

This is a HUGE region game for both teams. Humboldt will be tough with so many returnees (7 on offense and 8 on defense), but Westview has the home advantage, and the win from last week has these guys in motion. They are pumped and out for blood.

Markei Guy is unstoppable! He ran for over 280 yards last week at OC. He was as fast as lightning and moved with sheer determination. Not to mention, Ferocious Michael Hobock who always busts up the line for positive yardage.

Humboldt's QB better watch his back because Josh Rhodes is ruthless and devestating on defense! He pulverizes QBs and eats them for dinner. :D Veterans Cayce Mobbs and Mustafa Haddad are powerful and a force to be reckoned with. :D

If Westview plays offense like they did last week and defense like they did at Milan, Humboldt will not know what hit them.

It will be the Chargers: 28-14.

Obion Co. played the best team they have faced so far this year last week.And that team was Martin Westview....They have speed,they have very good skill position players and are well coached...Humboldt,on the other hand,blew out as we have come to see,a very weak Jax N-S team and barely beat Dresden and Liberty..I personally think at #4 in the state,they are way overated..This will be a good game though..I think Westview will win 31-17..But that tail-back match-up between Adrian Donald and Markei Guy will be awesome...One scary thing to note...Guy is a junior and Donald is a soph....

Do not -- I repeat, do not -- be surprised if Westview pulls off the upset. .... But, then again, I'm ranked at about 214 in The Big Ones, so what do I know?!??!? ;)

825343348[/snapback]

I say Westview wins on uniforms alone...Have you seen those nasty Humboldt uniforms???..Anyway,NWTennSports,you saw Westview.It won't be an upset..And yea..You can almost close your eyes and put your finger on a pick and do better than 214..But you know it would help if there were more West Tn games on the contest..Then we could wait till Thursday and see what The Hitman will pick..Like Sportsradiotn is going to do with Milan - Union City...LOL.... thumb ....We kid SRT because we care..LOL!!!!