Wartburg @ Rockwood

MaC RHS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got sloppy because of 1. Rain and 2. because Webb is sorry!.

Way to go coach your end of game substitutions was the lamest I have ever seen.

825344602[/snapback]

Man no need to dog Coach Webb.... Im sure he did his best to get in the subs.. all that matters it that Rockwood picks up the W and r now one step closer........ Coach Webb has coached Rockwood to a 4-0 record, so i wouldnt complain

Rockwood got it done against a team with less talent in the rain. The rain made Special teams near imposible, with only one PAT not result in a scramble by the holder. Rockwood got quite a few guys in to the game, evidentally not enough for bigcat. But BigCat if you practice harder next week and show the coaches something maybe they'll let you in the game. Enjoy your day off from school tomorrow, son.

well the rain really effected this game, without the rain, it would've been a little bit closer i think. coach webb is a good coach but he was really out to get coach davis just because he use to coach there, you could really tell he wanted to run the score up and keep it there. but don't worry, next year wartburg won't forget that and you can bet there gonna have something to fight for. good luck tigers and try and get back on track wartburg.

Tried to run the score up?

That's laughable...he was playing freshmen in the first half. After he knew the game was in hand, his main concern was not running any score up...it was remaining healthy.

And if the weather was 70 degrees, dry and a rainbow shining on Wartburg's side of the field, the Tigers would have still won by a few touchdowns. The 'Dogs lost a lot of good talent from last year and are struggling just a bit. Making the playoffs will be quite a task for them.

thumb bigcat what would you like rockwood coaching staff to do different? Looks like they are doing a great job to me, we are 4-0 going into the 5th week of play. they got a great win over sweetwater and the win in Kingston speaks for its self.

I don't understand you trashing a coach that has not lost a game this season. Have you ever had any coaching experience with football? if not i don't think you have any right to pass judgement on him or his calls. You need to be supportive or find another hobby.