Centennial Vs Brentwood

chsboys98

first thing first these boards are always biased... Centennial  should win, the reason i say this is centennial has found a passing game Taylor Scott only has had 1 incompletion last 2 games, CHS has better players in most phases of the game... brentwood has much better coaching on gamedays so the game should be a good one, if centennial can shut down the bruins pass they will win, if brentwood completley shuts down the run of chs then bhs will win.  turnovers will play a large roll but essentially its on the defenses to win this game.

825336955[/snapback]

im interested to hear that centennial has found a passing game. all i have heard about them is that they are a one dimensional running football team. u wouldnt by chance have any stats on those completion/ incompletions and yards? if so i would like to see them

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's college life FHSRebel27?

Don't have a read on the relative strengths of these two teams. Centennial's apparent strength is running, Bruins apparent strength is defensing the run. If these two negate each other, then it becomes Brentwood offense vs. Centennial defense. I don't think Centennials pass offense is consistent enough to challenge Brentwood's pass defense. Frankly, no team that Brentwood has played challenged them sufficiently throught the air.

If you look at coaching and game management-well, not to bring up any sore points but I think there is a clear divide between the two.

I have a take on some teams not being that good this year, but I can't figure out how good some of the better teams are.

Should be a good, emotional game that for the past two years has gone down to the wire. Winner gets the early lead in the region race, but will not be home free by a long shot.

Most balanced Region in the state.

wow im lookin foward to this game... im soo happy that my good friend from Franklin picked Brentwood  in this one...is this a first??? im not big on makin alot of post but i have to say that FHSREBEL guy did pick brentwood. i agree. Brentwood will slow down steel and Bucanan and win.

825339913[/snapback]

I've picked Brentwood to win before, so no, it's not a first. :lol:

And ftt2, college life is treating me very well... well, the life part is. Now I just need to focus on the college part! :D

I do not know anything about this "rumor", nor do I know anything about an "exemption (which sounds VERY far-fetched), but I seriously doubt that any QB could come in and pick up a very sophisticated offense and be any help at all for weeks to come. I also don't see how an "awesome" QB at, say the 3A level would be that same "awesome QB" at the 5A level in a new offense. However, the Bruins will take any refugee from the mess in that county to the west. We'll be happy to take any athletes or students-we've got plenty of room and the top academic school in the county. And our coaches get supplements.

Could he bring some big stud linemen as well? How about a big stud sophomore running back? An extra teacher/coach or two. Here's your chance Coach Halstead to come back!