DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

thumb "DB is really rolling this year.  Lamon and Duran are great and I love to watch them both, but there is a whole team there, Hayes, Nottingham, Peeler, Moten and thats just a few of the great ones.  To whoever said DB defense is not very good then they haven't been to a game this year! DB DEFENSE IS AWESOME this year.  I mean how many times have they rushed QB's and how many sacks have they gotten, oh yeah and look at all the fumbles caused and recovered.  This DB team is the best I've seen in a few years, I look for them to go all the way STATE CHAMPIONS this year.  I know they celebrated their victory over OR, but it is back to business now at practice.  They are already down to business, not gonna have another Karns like last year, they won, they celebrated now on to Jeff Co.  See ya'll at JFred Friday?? Thurs?? whichever night I will be there cheering my INDIANS and my son on. Roll Tribe

DB          47

Jeff Co    14

Roll Tribe Roll Scalp EM :lol:

825340241[/snapback]

hey footballmom what # is your son

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW I like DB or I did Until I figured out their fans are cocky. But Why be cocky when your coach DONT EVEN WEAR A STATE RING. I just think it is so funny, oh and about the game bad news db fans I just heard Jefferson county coaches refused to change the game to another night unless its lightning. Guess yall better get your rain suites out and get ready for Jefferson county smash mouth football.

Edited by danny1968

#1footballfaninjct  Today, 07:00 PM Post #143 

DRDB and all you other fans quit crying and moaning play football this friday like its suppost to be played or else come to jct on thursday night and let all you guys drive home and wake up hows that sound 

listen here boy it was one thing to talk trash but its another to bring the doctor into it. well be waitin for you and your little wussy patriots whether it be on friday or monday, they really dont care. Yall will leave the Port of Kings with a little more than a few nicks and scratches you little punk.

By the way why dont you quit whining and sleep on the bus you little dweeb?

Edited by GX270