DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

Baker's dozen come Friday Night... The E-Z Snooze will be flappin in the wind and Jeff County will be on the road again...with a loss that is..

GMan names his score in this one, hint to patsy fans.... don't mess with the field before the game...that makes the Injin's a little mad... they may not pull up on you early in the 3rd qtr... like they plan on!!!

Harumph Harumph!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call KPTINDIAN. If they wanna talk about how we lose to Middle TN teams every year, we can talk about that. Because come playoff time, we are still around long enough to play those teams unlike them who are lucky to even make the playoffs. Talk all you want, DB is still better than you and will continue to be better than you as long as the sky is blue and GMan is the coach. Not to mention as long as DB has about 5 or 6 all state players...

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!

JC4Life, Lawyer, Mr. Yeary, other Patriot fans, and fellow Indians

My post concerning the weather was simply an attempt to educate everyone to the possibility of rains like we haven't seen playing a roll with this ballgame and the possibility that those circumstances may increase the possibility for injury to the players...D-B would rather have a dry field to play on and dry air to throw through and I'm sure Jeff County would rather run on a dry track, as well...other schools, both high school and college, have moved games to avoid the predicted flood conditions (and the UT - Fla game does still have the potential to do the same).

The level of name calling and trash talking on here is below silly, these are two great programs with two outstanding coaches, solid traditions, talented players (and Mr. Yeary is truly one of the most outstanding we Indians will see all year - same goes for last year, as well), enthusiastic fans who need to learn to cheer for our favorites without degrading the opposition...both teams, both schools, have always been able to strut and should, with what they have accomplished on the field - and this year starts the same way...this is a game between the preseason top two teams in the Big East Conference, let's act like it...

I enjoy the rivalry and I'm sure the game will be exciting (regardless of the weather)...besides, I'll be dry

Let's talk strategy

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

The D-B vs. Jefferson County game has been moved to Thursday 9/16/04 @ 7:30pm @ J.Fred Johnson Stadium...That is official (I sometimes get calls like that).

Thank you.

Great to see the game has been moved, because if Kingsport gets the rain like what they are predicting, there would have been no football game.

Here in Myrtle Beach they have moved games every week of the season due to the threats of storms and heavy rain. So far playing on Thursday night has not effected any of the games, They players came out ready as if it was a Friday night, there has been a couple of cases though, were some star players were nursing injuries and didn't get to play. So hopefully if anyone was injuried for the Tribe last week they are well rested and ready.

Roll Tribe Roll

Aight so is db going to go through the air or on the ground this game? It seems in the past couple of years db has had the air attack that is hard to stop at the high school level, but also had the big back that made you really respect the run. I haven't gotten the opportunity to see db this year and is just curious if this year's offense is like the past. well i'd appreciate the info and i see this game being closer than any of the DB fans anticipate or for any jeff co fans that are worried that we will get embarrassed. These jeff co boys play with a lot of heart and have come together well. I'd like to see them come out of kingsport with a W, but that is a hard task to accomplish especially up there.[skinny what's goin on man?]

Go Pats

The D-B vs. Jefferson County game has been moved to Thursday 9/16/04 @ 7:30pm @ J.Fred Johnson Stadium...That is official (I sometimes get calls like that).

Thank you.

Roll Tribe Roll

825342062[/snapback]

:o YEEEEEEE HAW I can go to the game now. Happy days are here again, I appreciate the news Skunk as well as the words of your other post. Fart needs to teach these other kids how to talk garbage and still be likable.

Now that it will be a dry game, it all comes down to containing the DB air attack (I dont think stopping it is an option). My boys will have to play a perfect game to pull this one out, and I mean perfect, even then it will be close. With all the mess going on with Bowlin I dont know if it will affect the team or not. The way Yeary was talking it doesnt appear it will.

Good luck to both teams, no score prediction this week, Im just happy I get to go watch it. B)

WHAT UP SKWERL? Use one of my other aliases besides SkinnyC, cause as our fellow Ten-a-Ki-an Young Buck said "These nillas want me dead, they put prices on my head." B)