Cookeville vs Warren County Guess the score

cav43

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They play at the same field they have always played at. It used to be the high school but is now Warren Co. Middle school, just haven't built a new football field at the new high school. After all the renovations to the stadium, which look very nice, I don't believe a new field will be constructed at the high school any time soon. Remodeling looks great and was way overdue, hope the team can remodel in years to come.

Joslin is going to look at the Warren v. White game and see the D jumping all over the place getting lined up and grin like a possum. Cookeville has the oddest and usually most effective formations know to man. I look for Cookeville to have 35 at the half if Warren Co. folds the tent on the season and gives up.

Edited by beethoven

im glad to see that warren county is civil, i didnt want to upset anyone by being so cocky with the title of the topic. They do have one of the best fields i have ever played on, the hedges and bowl like structure make it a blast. never really quality teams but i think it is the coaching last year they had some big boys but they had no clue of what was going on. that helmet throwing thing still haunts them too, i think it wont get to out of hand seeing how the back ups will be in quickly. best of louck to both, stay healthy.

Thanks disgusted fan, i liek how you know who i am but i have no clue who you are. one block is real funny, i think i may have done a little better than that but i wasnt a star for the team i was more of a team player, and we did win 41-0 so i think i must have done something right so we could score all those touchdowns and hold them to none, or did you not njotice i played defense too.