Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

Hey sc7 i have to  admit when i first saw this post. I didnt understand why you were saying that last years GAME was a fluke,but you are really starting to make since of it..Now that i think about it ,anytime a team gives you  a four turnover advantage and you still lose 10-9!!! you are clearly the better team.Especially when they had already beat you 21-6 with their starting fullback/de being banged up.So yeah as far as last year it was cleary a fluke that macon didnt beat smith by 3 or 4 touchdowns...but of last year's note i think it is gonna be closer than the experts think..Macon pulls off the upset...i dont know  does 10-9 sound good to you

825346791[/snapback]

we beat ourselves last year in both games. dont bring those up and make it look like macon dominated us. but this year....expect smith co. to make macon wish they never would have stepped onto the field.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey queenie, u said ur boys are taught to never expect a cakewalk??? well, it looks like they expected one in the Upperman game on Tursday night and only ended up winning 6-0. I say Carthage wins in this one, but it will be close and I will be rooting for Macon Co. and on a side note, i am sooooo ticked off, Vandy should have beaten Ole Miss, but like always, the defensive coordinator got conservative and dropped into a prevent defense and Ole Miss came back and beat us in OT. kind of off topic but i just have to talk about it.

hey queenie, u said ur boys are taught to never expect a cakewalk??? well, it looks like they expected one in the Upperman game on Tursday night and only ended up winning 6-0. I say Carthage wins in this one, but it will be close and I will be rooting for Macon Co. and on a side note, i am sooooo ticked off, Vandy should have beaten Ole Miss, but like always, the defensive coordinator got conservative and dropped into a prevent defense and Ole Miss came back and beat us in OT. kind of off topic but i just have to talk about it.

825346872[/snapback]

Nah...we just overlooked the weather forecast. :rolleyes:

I will always cheer for Smith Co. until we have to go against them. I think Trousdale people wouldn't like me to cheer for you guys during that game.

825347521[/snapback]

Well thanks sorry, but I can't really say that about TC. I pulled for TC in the first game of the year. Your right I do not believe that your people would like it to much if you cheered for us during the TC and SC game.