Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hope that the Tigers pull off a win against the OWLS next Friday night....But I'm afriad that it won't quite happen that way... I hope that the MACON can prove me wrong and win... But I don't think that we will have the same outcome as we did last year.. We just don't have an experienced team... Anywayz.. I hope Im wrong... (plz prove me wrong) Unless, we have done some major improving the OWLS should win.. *plz plz plz improve* haha either way... it will be fun... It's a good rivalry!

Good luck to both teams....

(plz plz plz let the tigers win)

I'll keep the fingers crossed :(

Edited by MCsenior04

Somehow I don't think he will avoid the middle.  You won't stop him or Dyer.

825346252[/snapback]

Macon will not be able to slow down Wilmore and if they do then we will throw the ball and beat you. As for Dyer he will show you a real headknocker just bring on whoever wants to meet him in the hole and he will do the rest. Twan I am with you Wilmore or Dyer either one will not be stopped and we will run middle,left, right, at the best player, but the job will get done.

Smith should win this game...they only way that they won't win is if they play horrible ball...and if Macon has any chance what so ever in winning they will have to play awesome...

825346284[/snapback]

Smith takes this one by the throat and slams it hard!!!!!!!!!!!! Macon won't have what it takes. I heard Wilmore was hurt. Is this true? :( please let me know!! A win just isn't the same if Wilmores not around! :)

I tell you what now, Willmore does't want to be running up in the middle of that Tiger Dee. He'll be hearing hooting in his head. If I were him I'd be best buddys with little dyer this week.

825346182[/snapback]

If it is still little ole 41 playing the linebacker and little ole 5 they have got a sad day coming .........not only will Dyer and Wilmore run up the gut but through those two as well bigB76 wake up and smell the Smith Co. in the place. But them not running there now thats a good one i still got tears :)B):(B)