Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but I thought about coming to that game. You probably do not know me, but sleeper is one of good friends though.

825347551[/snapback]

I asked my friends about sleeper and they told me he was a ######. But when micheal introduced me to him Fri he didn't seem like one to me..what is your name? I'll see what my friends have to say about you. Are you still in high school?

I asked my friends about sleeper and they told me he was a ######. But when micheal introduced me to him Fri he didn't seem like one to me..what is your name? I'll see what my friends have to say about you. Are you still in high school?

825347554[/snapback]

I am the same age as sleeper, and I go to college at Austin Peay.

we beat ourselves last year in both games. dont bring those up and make it look like macon dominated us. but this year....expect smith co. to make macon wish they never would have stepped onto the field.

825346823[/snapback]

:lol:

OK STOP! Smith County I have a lot of respect for your team, but please listen to yourselves. All most of you do on here is proclaim what a fluke last year was against Macon County and how you 'beat yourselves'. Yet, when the LA faithful make those same statements about the game against you, they get bombarded with all of the "best team won"...yada yada yada. YOU LOST! Get over it. Swallow your pride and take your loss to what was a better team last year like you should.

With that said, SC should take this one easily. THIS YEAR, they are the best team.

Edited by JacketPride34

I am the same age as sleeper, and I go to college at Austin Peay.

825347558[/snapback]

I will get on here at coacht later and i will ask sleeper about you...if you want you can e-mail me...i don't know if this will show up but here is my e-mail....

amanda_ j_2005_15@yahoo.com

^

There isn't a space there. i put it there when I give it out or they always mess it up :lol:

:lol:

OK STOP! Smith County I have a lot of respect for your team, but please listen to yourselves. All most of you do on here is proclaim what a fluke last year was against Macon County and how you 'beat yourselves'. Yet, when the LA faithful make those same statements about the game against you, they get bombarded with all of the "best team won"...yada yada yada. YOU LOST! Get over it. stink it up and take your loss to what was a better team last year like you should.

With that said, SC should take this one easily. THIS YEAR, they are the best team.

825347560[/snapback]

well gosh...that was mean..Macon had a lucky year....quit getting mad at Smith

hey sc7, what happened with ya'll against UT-Martin?? and I wouldn't call MC's season last year afluke just yet, wait a couple of more losing seasons...then u can cal it that

825347661[/snapback]

they beat us what can I say. Like Jacketpride said the better team won in my case last night and last year with SC and MC. We will see who the better team is this year Friday night. In my opinion and with me just having pride in my school SC will roll in this one.

I will be glad to bring Goolsby back down to earth. His head was as big as a basketball after last years outcome.  Go owls!

825347303[/snapback]

Yeah that may of been Coach Goolsby problem with yall @ Smith Co. His head was too big to be stuck up little Jimmy's hind end like the other Smith Co. coaches were...But we sure are happy having him at Macon...we never turn down winners

Edited by Mr.Dynamite