Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

well gosh...that was mean..Macon had a lucky year....quit getting mad at Smith

825347564[/snapback]

Luck had nothing to do with it. MC was the best team!!! They are 2003 Region 4 3A champs!!! Everyone needs to get over it!!!!! That was last year; this is now. Also, Ms. Color Guard--No one on this message board cares about your love life. Take it some where else!!!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that may of been Coach Goolsby problem with yall @ Smith Co. His head was too big to be stuck up little Jimmy's hind end like the other Smith Co. coaches were...But we sure are happy having him at Macon...we never turn down winners

825347677[/snapback]

Funny. I'll keep my opinion to myself about the coach, but I don't think you can fault a head coach for wanting things done his way. Coach Maynord's success speaks for itself. I don't think Macon was a fluke last year. It was just their year. They got all the breaks and that's what it takes to win. The lost a lot of seniors and it's still up in the air if they will ever return to that success. Good luck to Coach Dyer. He's a great guy, but I think MC might be calling for his head at the end of this year. I hope not.

Edited by blueraiderowlfan

why is everyone just talkin bout whilmore and dyer...macon county has got a couple runningbacks u need to watch out for...dallas and patterson can run up the middle and outside on u.dyer can run up the middle all he wants b/c once hudson hits him a couple time he will start thinkin twice about gettin ball.same w/ whilmore.

825347724[/snapback]

Yeah i would have to agree that Macon does have some good backs maybe if they got 40 carries a game like wilmore they would have nearly 2,000 yards at the end of the season.Also Smith Co. is gonna be suprised by the hudson boy #41 he seriously has a NOSE for the football.

why is everyone just talkin bout whilmore and dyer...macon county has got a couple runningbacks u need to watch out for...dallas and patterson can run up the middle and outside on u.dyer can run up the middle all he wants b/c once hudson hits him a couple time he will start thinkin twice about gettin ball.same w/ whilmore.

825347724[/snapback]

It's Wilmore......you'll learn to spell it when he's in the Macon County Times with 200 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Yeah i would have to agree that Macon does have some good backs maybe if they got 40 carries a game like wilmore they would have nearly 2,000 yards at the end of the season.Also Smith Co. is gonna be suprised by the hudson boy #41 he seriously has a NOSE for the football.

825347730[/snapback]

Heck...give it to them 40 times. It's okay with us. See if they can get 200 yards against SC's defense. :huh:

Heck...give it to them 40 times.  It's okay with us.  See if they can get 200 yards against SC's defense.  :huh:

825347754[/snapback]

Hey Mr. Twan when was the last time wilmore got 200 on macon's defense ....if i rember correctly he barley got 50 because someone stuck him good early and he wasnt the same and he wouldnt of got 100 the first game if it wasn't for his 40 yrd run when the game had done been decided.So where does 200 come from?

Edited by Mr.Dynamite

i couldnt imgine what patterson and dallas would do to a team if they got the ball 40 times each in 1 game.maybe if macon would quit tryin to throw the ball so much and give it to both of them more then i wouldnt have to keep imagining.and i see y wilmore gets 200yrd. games.b/c he gets the ball like 50times a game.anyone who gets that many carries a game should always have 200 yrds.

Hey Sleep and SC7...better leave the love life on the college level...Ms. Color Guard appears to be only 15...

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!...

I hope the OWLS whup up on Macon this week...maybe then some of those Macon coaches won't be jumping around the field so happy like...

Coach Dyer???....You can jump around the field all you want...cause win or lose...someone in your family is going to be on the winning end of the deal...I believe his name rhymes with yours!!