Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

why is everyone just talkin bout whilmore and dyer...macon county has got a couple runningbacks u need to watch out for...dallas and patterson can run up the middle and outside on u.dyer can run up the middle all he wants b/c once hudson hits him a couple time he will start thinkin twice about gettin ball.same w/ whilmore.

825347724[/snapback]

As for you, the reason everyone is talking about wilmore and dyer b/c they are smash mouth people and you let hudson run up in the hole that they are running through he will be the one to start to think twice. That Macon Co education must have taught you how to spell also.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you where the 40 carries and the 200 yards came from. I know the air is a little thinner up there...but geeez. You're right...we won't bring up last year...if you won't bring up the previous 20.

You had better get ready for the pounding you are about to receive...because it is definitely coming. :D

825348120[/snapback]

Thin air huh ...i would much rather have that then the nice aroma of crap that you get when you enter the town of carthage &hole(man that is a fitting name for how that place smells)..hahahahahaha :D:D:lol: Yeah you will be suprised you and ur lil mafia buddys when Macon pulls it out in the hole

I told you where the 40 carries and the 200 yards came from. I know the air is a little thinner up there...but geeez. You're right...we won't bring up last year...if you won't bring up the previous 20.

You had better get ready for the pounding you are about to receive...because it is definitely coming. :D

825348120[/snapback]

Thin air huh ...i would much rather have that then the nice aroma of crap that you get when you enter the town of carthage &hole(man that is a fitting name for how that place smells)..hahahahahaha :D:lol::D Yeah you will be suprised you and ur lil mafia buddys when Macon pulls it out in the hole

825348130[/snapback]

That thin air IS definitely getting to you if you think you are going to win.

If Macon even gets close...yeah...surprise is not the word I would use. :D

Sry Guys! Im From MC.. But Smith Is A GREAT Team This Year... I Dont Think That MC Has A Chance Unless They Pull A Miracle Or Somethin Really Good Happens... But One Of My :wub:Guys:wub:  Plays For SC and Im Cheerin For Them... Better Luck Next Year MC!  I Still Love  Yall Though! :D

825348131[/snapback]

There is actually a Macon Co person with some sense. Thank goodness, you have seen the light. As for Mr. firecracker you just keep talking, and then come friday night you will see that Macon is a JOKE. firecracker you got things backwards buddy when people come to Macon Co is when they want to throw up cause of the smell. Not us and as far as the Hole goes lets not ever say anything about our field again. That is like the worst thing you could do is talk about my field.

its amazing that these macon co. ppl are in the cellar of the region and yet can still try and talk smack. least they got some pride. now ya'll dont disappear on us after friday night. i have a feeling we wont see some of them...after the beating they will recieve.  :D

825348157[/snapback]

Its nice that they have pride in their team. I mean DC played with you guys and got blew off the field like you was non-existent against portland and la. You really believe that you will play with us, come on now. I am like you sleep I have a feeling we want see to many of them after friday night.

Its nice that they have pride in their team. I mean DC played with you guys and got blew off the field like you was non-existent against portland and la. You really believe that you will play with us, come on now. I am like you sleep I have a feeling we want see to many of them after friday night.

825348161[/snapback]

Yeah your are right we did get blown out by Portland when u give good teams turnovers they win and im sure they will blow yall of the field too .Also D.C . wasnt that much trouble 25-7..um what about yall and upperman 6-0 .Also as far as yall and La im sure it will be differant in the playoffs cause they do have the better team!!!

Yeah that may of been Coach Goolsby problem with yall @ Smith Co. His head was too big to be stuck up little Jimmy's hind end like the other Smith Co. coaches were...But we sure are happy having him at Macon...we never turn down winners

825347677[/snapback]

Man, Goolsby lover, didn't mean to pinch a nerve. You must be his little buddy! Or possibly him! I like Goolsby alot, but as far as him being a winning coach. Never!

As for Wilmore, you know the stats pretty well. You must be proud of the 58 that you held him to. I would be. The facts of this subject is: He rushed for over 2000 last year in 13 games. Drumroll please.....over 150 yards per game average. 10 yard average against the big LA. So what if he had 40 carries in some games. Here is the barnburner!! It sure says alot about a player who can play ever single down in a game, and play as effectively as he has. Webster's would classify him as a workhorse! I can't get over how tough and in shape he is. Good running back? I would say so! He can tote that rock! Enough on stud.

Now on Macon winning friday night! I don't think so! You would need all 50 seniors that graduated last year to come back. I think it is great how you are so encouraged by the fact that macon can win. Now, go out there and coach that defense and prove to all those people in Macon and Smith how big of a winner you are!