Morristown West Fans

bloodscanner

Trojan fans-

regardless of the last two games-

regardless of your views on the coaches-

if you are an alumnus or have a son or relative on the team or you're a student fan or you're just a part of the community who enjoys watching the games-

consider saving the negative til later and give the boys all your support-

they've worked hard from the end of last season and have dreams of doing what the team did last year-

I know it looks like an impossibility but we were 1-3 last year and look where we ended up-

I've heard and read a lot of negative things (some of it as close to home as it can get) from different sources and some of it might be true and might need to be addressed, but I'm not sure it will serve any purpose at this time-

tell the team you're behind them--tell them you're disappointed for them, not disappointed in them--give them your support--

this season can still be a very positive experience for all--

it is not whether you have fallen, but it is whether you will get back up--

Morristown West football players: I'm proud of you

thanks for playing your heart out

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebelron

somewhat understandable with a disappointing loss last week, a work night game and bad weather

I myself did not want to go because I felt like we had made some improvements over the first three games and the game with jeff county was such a letdown--

but, if I can, I will be there for the team--

I believe the fans will be back--

maryville looked VERY good last night

who knows, we could play again near the end of the year

and I do believe the field goal kicker will make it when it counts, again

They weather was bad but we made it through it. The players played hard. I talked to a lot of the player after the game and they all said what I thought. "Maryville has a great team". I was upset that more Morristown West fans deceided not to show. Maryville had more fans than we did. That's sad. I still have many issues with MoWest coaches, but as far as the players go, they are first class. I hope that they can learn from these tough games and improve the rest of the season.

Once again I would like to say thanks to Maryville fans for being top notch,

c-man

I have read and I understand the issues you have with the coaches but whatever these issues are the kids are going to have to live and deal with them on their own--

I think our place at this time is to show that we're behind them and want them to do the best they can and strive to get to where they were last year--

thanks for your support for the boys--

I'm sorry no matter how many times I here this $$$$ for play I don't believe it. You may not agree with the system he his running with the two backs, but he playes more players than everyone else in the region. If they went to players playing both ways how many of you would be on here complaining? Having said that I don't know if they would be better or not playing the best on both sides of the ball , that is another topic. But I do question that parents $$$$$ for playing time.